What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moltz staying

Bucket

Bench
round 3 cannot come quick enough....the heartless little man of glass will no doubt be out with injury again mind due, shirking facing up to all those he f**ked over...

Fingerbang

Bench
The shoulder injury was bs. The 6 months off is true though....apparently, he is 3 months preggers.

Congrats Timmy and Benji.

N.C.

Juniors
Boom, tish. Three months well spent coming up with that one, Fingerbang. I'll look forward to your encore - shall we expect it sometime before round 13?

Fingerbang

Bench
Boom, tish. Three months well spent coming up with that one, Fingerbang. I'll look forward to your encore - shall we expect it sometime before round 13?
Fail, NC....the 6 months off reports didn't come out 3 months ago, sorry. Try again....

N.C.

Juniors
Fail, NC....the 6 months off reports didn't come out 3 months ago, sorry. Try again....
Well if you want to get really nit-picky about it... We were actually expecting Moltzen to take about three of years of paid maternity leave after the birth. But then you Dragons said you didn't want him anymore, so it looks like he'll be going straight back to work after all.

saints4ever

First Grade
Well if you want to get really nit-picky about it... We were actually expecting Moltzen to take about three of years of paid maternity leave after the birth. But then you Dragons said you didn't want him anymore, so it looks like he'll be going straight back to work after all.

We don't pay that shit.

Kemp obviously. And we got him from southern disticts, therefore club rugby is more honourable than the tigers. Ouch

Just remember that if the dragons ensured that an actual release was given and signed off none of this would ever have happened regardless of Lui's release.

Remember, if it ain't in writing, it never happened.

I could tell you I am selling shares in the Harbour Bridge, doesn't mean you would believe me, at least check, recheck and confirm the paperwork.

Sometimes people in business are unscrupulous, your job is to ensure the T's are crossed and the I's are dotted to make sure that you always have the upper hand.

Unfortunately for the dragons Doust took his eye off the ball and left the door open for Moltzen to come back.

n.b. Please note, I am not saying that I agree with the actions of my club, what I am saying is that a loophole was left open and the tigers took advantage of it, if it was not left open, we would not be having this conversation.

IFR33K

Coach
I mean no harm upon any player, but will piss myself laughing if moltzen was to suffer a injury in 2012, and be unsigned for 2013.