What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moltz staying

Fingerbang

Bench
Garbage. Every other CEO would have done their homework. Every other CEO would have checked with the club a player was departing from first before announcing the signing of a player. Every other CEO would have double checked after an agent was caught out lying to them. Evey other CEO would have came to the negotiating table before then end of season. Every other CEO would have done better.
:lol: .....you have no idea. That is more like what every other CEO will be doing from now on, if they look like having any dealings with Humphreys or Tigers.

meltiger

First Grade
All that will happen is that before pinching our players in future, clubs will seek a written release.

Yep, big loss to us lol

Butt hurt Dragons fans need to move on.

R2Coupe

Juniors
I'm not baffled Moltzen gets confirmed as staying and in short order Lui confirmed as leaving No mystery with your CEO at all

Perhaps the Cowboys went about things the way it should have been done. Didn't apppear to be a problem with that release.

Dragons01

First Grade
Perhaps the Cowboys went about things the way it should have been done. Didn't apppear to be a problem with that release.

Of course there was not an issue with releasing a repeat offending wife basher, actually there was not a problem with Moltzen's release until the wife basher had another go this year after another semi-final loss.

Next thing you will have a player doing something like relieving them self against a war memorial in their drunken disappointed state after losing another semi - oh hang on.

gallagher

Juniors
I'm amazed about the love for Doust by saints fans. Wasnt long ago they were all getting behind the Oust Doust campaign and all of a sudden they love him. I think this may change when their languishing near the bottom of the table mid season.

Dragons01

First Grade
Believe me there is not a whole lot of love for Doust on a number of issues but on this one the majority of 'oust doust' supporters have got behind him.

If Saints languish near the bottom of the table mid season then it won't be because Moltzen isn't there. He is not that big of a game changer is he? Saints are entitled to miss the semis every so often(does not happen very much) or not be near the top of the table. After all if it is okay for the Tigers to make the semis 3 times in 12 years with Sheens as coach then it should be okay for other teams(not that I think Saints will be missing the semis next year).

Last edited:

Father Ted

First Grade
I'm amazed about the love for Doust by saints fans. Wasnt long ago they were all getting behind the Oust Doust campaign and all of a sudden they love him. I think this may change when their languishing near the bottom of the table mid season.

Simple we can have a go at Doust you can't . Especially when your CEO has been setting new records all of them LOW.

innsaneink

Referee
In Moltzens case principal went out the window long ago. If Moltzen has a crap year and given what happened with us do you really believe clubs will be beating down the door for him. He would find a club but he'd and his class act of a manager would have to do all the looking and it would be for a lot less money than we offered. Timid Tim is now discounted goods.

Mate, coloured text is so very childish...and harsh on the eyes

The Rosco

Bench
You Dragons fans are such good value...

Aren't they just ?

I just love how they STILL can't see that if Doust had done his job properly, this whole shitfight simply would not be happening.

By the way, have you saints fans worked out which 2 rising Weststigers stars we have to give you for . . . . wait for it . . . . compensation ? BWAHAHAH :lol: :lol:

. . . more tossers than a Guiness world record attempt at the biggest salad on the planet.

Last edited:
Humpty dumpty sat on a wall he watched the Moltz take a whinging great fall all Lui's slaps couldn't help so Humpty dumpty started to crack.

How many slaps does it take to off load a lui I thought one would have been enough but two for mr happy slappy.

Fingerbang

Bench
Aren't they just ?

I just love how they STILL can't see that if Doust had done his job properly, this whole shitfight simply would not be happening.

By the way, have you saints fans worked out which 2 rising Weststigers stars we have to give you for . . . . wait for it . . . . compensation ? BWAHAHAH :lol: :lol:

. . . more tossers than a Guiness world record attempt at the biggest salad on the planet.
It's no different to you STILL not being able to see that Doust did exactly what every other CEO does in that same situation. STILL not able to see how shonky the Humphrey's flip flops all around have been.

I guess the main evidence supporting OUR view on the whole shenannigans is the fact that quite a few of your own Tiger's fans agree and have let it be known that they are ashamed of your CEO and the way he conducts business. That speaks volumes.....

The Rosco

Bench
Humpty dumpty sat on a wall he watched the Moltz take a whinging great fall all Lui's slaps couldn't help so Humpty dumpty started to crack.

How many slaps does it take to off load a lui I thought one would have been enough but two for mr happy slappy.

After reading this stunning piece of humour . . . . I'm now guessing it is you with the GST sign.

Please, don't deny the rugby league world your brilliance. Make up another poem, and be sure to post it here.

Dragons01

First Grade
Interesting that you have a go at Saints supporters and their banners. We were at the semi-final this year and we saw the 'special' type of banners that the West Tigers supporters had made and put up around the ground. In fact they were given special one off access to ANZ to create them, watched over by Blocker Roach.

So yes we saw the banner with the black Tiger that looked like an owl on it. If I was a Tigers supporter of all things I would not be having a go at Saints supporters and the banners(the many of them) that they have at their games.