What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MONAGHAN SIGNS WITH THE ROOSTERS

legend

Coach
Get hom out of the team for good. You could tell by hi shithouse performance last night he doesn't want a bar of the club.

Joel, you son of a bitch, you don't deserve to wear the jersey ever again.

edabomb

First Grade
Yea I thought I would of still wanted him in firsts. But now its happened, I'd prefer Bulgarelli in the team to Monaghan.

Raiders Rock

Juniors
legend said:
Get hom out of the team for good. You could tell by hi shithouse performance last night he doesn't want a bar of the club.

Joel, you son of a bitch, you don't deserve to wear the jersey ever again.

Harsh but fair...

#1, I would be extremely pissed off if I was you. It seemed he was telling you porkies for most of the time.

I can't believe it. f*** you Joel.

legend

Coach
Here here. At least play players who still hold some sort of loyalty to the club.

You could tell Sterling and Vautin were flabbergasted by the news.

edabomb

First Grade
Yea Sterling didn't look happy. I think he sympathises with the smaller clubs. Where as Gus was as smug as ever.

Yeah you guys who make banners need to make some for next week to show him how canberra feels about this move. If I see him out on the in the next few weeks I'm gonna go the bastard.

edabomb

First Grade
When is the NRL going to introduce some equity into the league. I know there are enough Rooster conspiracy theorists out there, but its all true. Gus pretty much runs the NSW, IMO state coaching teams should be independant from clubs. Also, virtually their entire team is now bought. Its basically putting out the message that juniors are a waste of time, just pick them up from other clubs. I'm sick and tired of the inequalities in todays NRL.

griff

Bench
I am really dissappointed, but I can understand why he left.

He went because Raiders players are continually overlooked for rep teams, and Gus and Ricky were able to give him the opportunity of getting a Sky Blue jersey if he went to the Roosters.

If he had any confidence that he would be able to play for NSW while still playing for the Raiders than he would have stayed.

Well at least there is an upside to this, they can now just concentrate on the footy. They can also work on getting some of these younger blokes like Franciscus and Mundine some first grade experience before the seasons end in anticipation of next year.

Latest posts