What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monday Night Football

Are you going?

• Yes

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters

Parra Guru

Coach
Well tbh after last week's score, I expected the old unfaithful to make their return. 11,000 is OK I guess.

fish eel

Immortal
7pm was a real pain in the arse, had to get home from the city, get changed and walk down.

to top it off, the game was sh*thouse

cant wait till the next one.

fish eel

Immortal
Mrs Suit sounds like she is having a rough trott. Bet she cant wait for Rudd to win and throw out these unfair workplace laws

Suitman

Post Whore
fish eel said:
7pm was a real pain in the arse, had to get home from the city, get changed and walk down.

to top it off, the game was sh*thouse

cant wait till the next one.

You're a sucker for punishment!!
You follow the Eels!! :lol:

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
fish eel said:
Mrs Suit sounds like she is having a rough trott. Bet she cant wait for Rudd to win and throw out these unfair workplace laws

She's pretty cool actually.
Can't wait till that bastard Howard get's the boot!!

Suity

fish eel

Immortal
Suitman said:
She's pretty cool actually.
Can't wait till that bastard Howard get's the boot!!

Suity

I'm buying some steel caps :lol:

On Monday night, I really could have done with that extra half hour. On the flip side, it was good to be back a tick after 9 ready for media watch

Suitman

Post Whore
fish eel said:
I'm buying some steel caps :lol:

On Monday night, I really could have done with that extra half hour. On the flip side, it was good to be back a tick after 9 ready for media watch

;-)

:lol: Media Watch. :thumb

Suity

Utey

Coach
We needed an extra 30min. 7:30pm kickoff would've seen a few more hundred people flock in.

<UPtheEELS> said:
We needed an extra 30min. 7:30pm kickoff would've seen a few more hundred people flock in.

Yes but a 7:30 Kick off would see a few hundred people not come because that would mean their Kids are up way past their Bed Time.

Parra Guru

Coach
MarkInTheStands said:
Yes but a 7:30 Kick off would see a few hundred people not come because that would mean their Kids are up way past their Bed Time.

I don't think 30 mins would stop people from bringing their kids. If people are going to choose to bring them out on a school night, I don't think half an hour would really effect the decision that much.

Latest posts