What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Money where the Mouth is? *SPOILER*

jc155776

Coach
Just wondering what wagers you guys got on for this week in regards to the mighty Sharkies. For the last 2 weeks I have paid down 20 on them with some good returns.

This week I jumped on them for $15 at $2.10 and also put a smokey bet on of $5 for a Sharks penalty goal to be the first scoring play of the match at $8.50. Thinking being that the first ten will be fiery and full of niggle. Dykes will take the two early to settle things down and get up early.

Deny the dragons ball and we win I say...

ScotaaySharkie

Juniors
I've got $20 on sharks to win at $2.00, i think the start will be fairly hardhitting and some mistakes may follow from the dragons.

jc155776

Coach
Well picked up on ym 15 buck bet this week for third week in a row :D

Great stuff sharkies. Damn Thommo scoring that first try:p

Aries

Bench
jc155776 That is a *SPOILER* mate edit it out please... maybe wait till after the replay!;-)

Quigs

Immortal
King of the Hill said:
I backed us at 13+
yeeeeah

the bloke in front of me had draw half time, sharks full time
$300+

0-top5.jpg

Whats the guys name King...?

Does he punt on the gee Gees.

Does he shout regularly..

Cheers
Quigs

Inept

Juniors
Yeah $20 on them last week and another $20 on them this week. I hope these $2+ odds keep on coming!