What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monkey Magic Mafia Game Thread

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I'd rather meta Jason Layer and find out which don he is this time.

Change Vote: No Vote

That's just Smiley (now you know how he got his user name). :sarcasm:

:lol:

vote JasonMaher

Do you know that England and Scotland DO NOT share a border?

Nice post condition :lol:

So is this monkey magic stuff a show? Or did hogg do a bunch of shrooms and come up with it?

Yep! Definite show.

vote novote. As former town mvp i think we should do this

:lol:

I just read my role five times. Whoever came up with this has done way too much lsd and has an average tc level of 6.78.

It does take things to a brave new level. Seriously, I loved it as a kid but never worked out how they came up with it.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
It does take things to a brave new level. Seriously, I loved it as a kid but never worked out how they came up with it.

Its based on the book Journey to the West by Wu Cheng'en. If you think the show was on acid read that thing.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah, the Japanese didn't come up with shit. They just stole a beloved cultural tale from the Chinese.

Not sure what version you read, Hogg; but I found the book to be quite dull. The show takes a lot of liberties.

soc123_au

Staff member
Ill go the meta. Seems he killed me last game..

Vote Jason Maher

Plus he is claiming a shit role again which means his role is really freakin' awesome.

mickyj

Bench
I had hoped for at least a name for my role. I'm suss on anyone who has enough of a role to actually goggle.

Vote CJ

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Vote count
BM: 4 (9701, Rebel, AFS, Butch)
CJ: 2 (Mis, Micky)
JM:2 (Dutch, Soc)
Dutchy:1 (JM)
Whall: 1 (SGL)
No vote: 4 (Ozzy,CJ, Drew, Bazal)
With 22 playing its 13 to lynch.

soc123_au

Staff member
Can I have an Autolynch please? I want to use it on JM. f**ker accused me of being a Donkeys fan on Facebook.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Based on typical games a random lynch is statistically the wrong thing to do and more likely to benefit scum. So because I am not scum:

vote no vote

Latest posts