What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monkey Magic Mafia Game Thread

soc123_au

Staff member
Based on typical games a random lynch is statistically the wrong thing to do and more likely to benefit scum. So because I am not scum:

vote no vote

Did you not read my post? A Broncos fan Hoppity! The f**king Broncos!

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Vote count
BM: 5 (9701, Rebel, AFS, Butch, RHCP)
CJ: 2 (Mis, Micky)
JM:4 (Dutch, Soc, Whall, Pugz)
Dutchy:1 (JM)
Hoggmaster:1 (PP)
No vote: 5 (Ozzy,CJ, Drew, Bazal, BM)
With 22 playing its 12 to lynch.

Last edited:

Dutchy

Immortal
12. Learn to Maths.

I was dated a pony who studied Maths. She would ride the cloud to bath every day until her pumpkin decided to send her away to business apples.

Parra Pride

Referee
Are you guys blind, stupid or both? It says right in the first write up that Hogg isn't town, but let's not lynch him. :crazy:

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 1 update
Father Buddha says it is better to take the time to make a good decision than rush into a wrong.
The monsters argued amongst themselves but no consensus was found.
It is now night 1

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Town are monsters. Mafia is Monkey, Tripa, Sandy, Pigsy by the looks of it.

cjrankin

Juniors
Monkey Magic is awesome CJ, FACT! Do yourself a favour and watch it, beer recommended.

i still have 5 episodes left of spartacus thanks to dutchy. gotta finish that first. also i have to think of an amazing show you guys havent seen to do a mafia on that so you all have to watch it. 4400 perhaps...