What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More bad news...Reni Maitua

God-King Dean

Immortal
gkx.jpg

Frailty

First Grade
So he took a pinger, towards the lower end of recreational drugs as far as harm is concerned.

Hardly a capital offence, i'm sure the AFL sweeps a dozen cases of this a year under the carpet.

Given our recent coverage, I would be getting rid of him straight away.

Whilst I agree its very little harm, the fact of the matter is that it is a banned substance.

roboshark

Coach
f**k me. This is the worst year I can remember. And there have been some bad ones. Surely it is someone elses team. If LG go I'd say its all over. I big difference to 90 days ago when we were all excited and tipped to win the comp. I'm shattered tbh

squiddy

Juniors
So we gave the merkin a second chance and he let us down , f**k him off now !

Can it get any worse FFS ?

performance enhancing :D:D:D:D:D

kal83

Juniors
FFS i started the season with high hopes now this sh*t! i'm sick of it! can we stay out of the papers for 1 week?:x:x:x:x

Buckshot

Juniors
Sorry to hear another controversy at the Sharks , but you can't blame the Club or the Coach . This is all on the individual . Matua is a halfwit , he would have known that he was playing with fire .
Unfortunately this could be the straw that breaks the camels back .

spider

Coach
weidler reported it to be clenbuterol (yes i know, we're talking weidler) on the 6pm news tonight

this stuff is used for its catabolic results

it raises heart rate, core temperature, blood pressure, etc - its a fat stripper and quite an effective one

there are no human studies to prove it increases muscular growth through use of its own

its a banned substance, so he will be gone off the back of that if weidlers report on the substance is correct

Last edited:

Latest posts