What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More bad news...Reni Maitua

carcharias

Immortal
next player who fugs up is fuggen dead.

I will run the merkin over in my station wagon.

FFFFFAAAAARRRRRRKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My club going down the shytter all because some f**kwits can't do the right thing. No pride in our jersey or the club.

And Redslacks, yeah right, it's all Ricky's fault.

RufusRex

Post Whore
i generally smile at scum misfortune but this has gone beyond funny now

Maitua was always a risk though - good decision from Sticky ... little wonder the club is chasing christians like Poore now.

Surely

Post Whore
Should have seen it comming he's been carrying 80 pounds of crack around in his shorts all season.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm a die hard and i'm dead set over it.

Not the fact that a player has taken a drug either, i'm over the f**ken schoolyard "Tell on you" attitude that has become part of our game.

I could go on and on but I just can't be f**ked, if the Sharks survive this it will be up there with the fishes and the loaves!!!!

Get f**ked!!!

Frailty

First Grade
I hate to say this, but the club brought this on themselves...

Why in your right mind would you sign Reni, with a track record so bad even the bulldogs got rid of him?

I just want at least one good thing to happen this year, because it has been sh*t after sh*t. I would really like to see the Sharks get on top of the Dragons to add a bit of light to the situation, but I fear there is no chance with this on their minds too now.

Frailty

First Grade

Not the fact that a player has taken a drug either, i'm over the f**ken schoolyard "Tell on you" attitude that has become part of our game.

I could go on and on but I just can't be f**ked, if the Sharks survive this it will be up there with the fishes and the loaves!!!!

Get f**ked!!!

Aye?

Quint

Juniors

Get f**ked!!!

Dit'f**ken'To!!!!
Good night and good bye!

Tucky

Juniors
Just when we thought it can't get any worse and we've hit the bottom......

fugg me dead!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Popper

Bench
I've never seen torrents of bad fortune poured onto anyone, or anything as I have on our club since the Bird incident. I'm a cynical ol' bastard and I'm wondering if some things have been engineered to force relocation without complaint from fans. :crazy:

Selachimorpha

Juniors
If the club has any sense Reni will have been pissed off back to Maroubra already, let the dumb prick try and sue over unfair dismissal this time.