What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More bad news...Reni Maitua

carinashark

First Grade
Isnt this amazing! We are being seriously hammerd , every week just about since the season started .Has there ever been a season like this for us? I cant help but feel that something is out to destroy us and that it is having a great deal of success. This Saturday at Shark Park is not to be missed, something big or weird is going to happen, I can feel it building . I cant help but wondering what will happen next week?

Stonecutter

First Grade
That's it...game over. Time to talk about relocation. I will still support a team in Gosford as long as they keep the name/colours.

The TAB will soon start up odds on when the official "We are folding" anouncement comes out :(.

11Straight

Juniors
f**king hell in all seriousness i actually feel sorry for you fans this has gone beyond being funny heres hoping for a packed out shark park on saturday.

With regards to reni you can't teach an old dog new tricks what a knobend.

Quigs

Immortal
Any new scandal yet? Afterall it is a new day.

Now is the time for all good men (and women) to come to the aid of their country.

Big crowd, big win on Saturday would be a good first step. Here's hoping.

Good luck to all that are attending. I'll be away in Brissie, watching from somewhere.

Leaving this morn .. so dispatches will be scarce.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

carcharias

Immortal
wendell just said on tele he wished he wasn't playing the sharks this weekend.

If the Dragons can't beat us this weekend ...well they'll never win a god damn thing.

We are blindfolded , on our knees , hands tied behind our backs...and they have the loaded gun.

Only chuck Norris could get us out of this one.

Quigs

Immortal
Carch if you need an alibi the day a certain station wagon hits a blunt dumb object. Give me a call.

You could be staying in Emu Park at the time of the alleged offence

Anyhow happy motoring, drive safe.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Gee, if Reni was on that "performance enhancer" I would be asking for my money back if I was him.

It did JACK SHIITE Reni!!!!!!! You still played like a busted. Maybe he should have been speaking to Rodney "the chemist" Howe for his sources instead.

DJDL

First Grade
Well he was certainly a fat c*** when the season started. Might go some way to explaining his weight loss.
Lord knows it's not through any cardio workout he's been getting on the field.

DJDL

First Grade
Oh and as for "another quality Ricky signing" and "Stuart must go", Sticky also signed Tupou who, outside of Gallen, has arguably been our best this year.

Latest posts