What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More views on Thommo

Godz Illa

Coach
I didn't read your post due to the uncouth and rude caps-lock typing, but I'm guessing it's all the usual uninformed bullsh*t. There's the door, chump.

gregstar

Referee
MAFIA said:
WELL IM A WESTS TIGER MAN (PREMIERS 05) YOU NO SOMETHING THAT YOUR CLUB HAS FAILED TO DO FOR A FEW YEARS NOW EVEN WITH THE BEST SIDE ON PAPER. NOW I'M NOT HERE TO BAG YOUR SIDE I ACTUALLY LIKE COOPER,BAILEY AND A FEW OTHERS, ANYWAY TO MY POINT LOVE HIM OR HATE THE BLOKE I HAVE NOT SEEN 1 POST ABOUT WHAT "THOMMO" DID FOR HIS CLUB A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO WHEN HE TOOK A BIG PAY CUT TO KEEP BARRETT AND THAT OTHER USELESS BLOKE GASNIER. FAIR DINKUM WHY WAS'NT GASNIER SACKED FOLLOWING HIS PART IN THE INFAMOUS S.O.O NIGHT, NOOOOOOOO NOT THE WONDER GUN GAZ, AND BARRETT'S STRIP AND PUSHUP STUNT AT A HOTEL NO SACKING THERE EITHER(AND HE IS YOUR CAPT) PLEASE AND THOMMO WAS ALLEGED TO HAVE SENT A TEXT MESSAGE TO JUSTIN POORE,sh*t I SIT HERE AND WONDER WHAT YOUR CLUB WOULD HAVE DONE O SHANE WARNE HAD HE PLAYED AT YOUR CLUB DEATH BY LETHAL INJECTION??????.
AND AS FOR ROY MASTERS PLEASEEEE GIVE ME A BREAK THE BLOKE LOVES NOTHING BETTER TO SELL PAPERS FOR HIS BOSS WITH HIS SENSASTIONAL STORY'S, HIS PIECE ON BRIAN GOORJANIN SPEAKING TO THE PLAYERS BEFORE YOUR GAME AGAINT US AND THAT "RED HEADED BLOKE" NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO HIS SPEECH AND BEING DISRUPTIVE, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO A YANK BABBLING ON CRAP BEFORE 1 OF YOUR BIGGEST GAMES OF THE SEASON IF YOUR PLAYERS WER'NT READY BY THEN THEY WERE NEVER GOING TO WIN,THE BLOKE IS A BASKETBALL COACH FOR CHRIST SAKE,FOR MEMORY I THINK YOU HAD PHIL GOULD IN THERE TOO AND HE ACHIEVED SIMILAR RESULTS, BUT NO IT WAS LANCE THOMSON WHO LOST THAT GAME AND ALL THE OTHER ONES TOO, MY FATHER WOULD BE ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE TODAY BEING A SUPPORTER FOR OVER 50YEARS, MAYBE PETER DOUST AND SUPER COACH BROWN SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE FLICK AND CERTAIN PLAYERS PUT ON NOTICE,RYLES,BARRETT,AND THE GREAT GAZ THESE 3 TAKE UP 90% OF YOUR SALARY BUT I WILL BET MY LEFT 1 THE 3 WILL NEVER BE TREATED LIKE THOMPSON.............
BEST OF LUCK FOR THE 2006 SEASON SAINTS FANS.

MAFIA

quit the paint-sniffing you moron.

during your next lucid moment, stick a screwdriver in your ear.

MAFIA

Juniors
To godz illa and gregstar,truth hurts i no fellows but my point is you don't treat a bloke who has given 10yrs service 200 odd games like a piece of old garbage.
as for me paint sniffing gregstar i dont need that sh*t to get high, im still on a high from beating your saints and winning the 05 grand final where PREMIERS dickhead
nothing will change thats a fact we are the 2005 PREMIERS!!!!

gregstar

Referee
MAFIA said:
where PREMIERS dickhead
"where premiers"? ....enough said - you're a paint sniffer.
MAFIA said:
nothing will change thats a fact we are the 2005 PREMIERS!!!!
true - & nothing will change the fact that you have the mental capacity of a squashed earwig.

toodles captain neurologist.

MAFIA

Juniors
Gee you blokes take it hard don't ya, thats fine call me anything you like but deep down it's ripping yur guts out knowing that at least my club can actually win a premiership,your mob were supposed to be the strongest j.v. well that theory got shot down real quick hey. and to the preacher well we no what the glergy get up too don't we................................................

gregstar

Referee
yet another remarkable post.

displays a wealth of insight, constructed magnificently with concise oxford grammar as its zenith.

well done mafia! without a shadow of a doubt, you are the most intelligent forum poster the planet has ever seen.

The Preacher

First Grade
MAFIA said:
Gee you blokes take it hard don't ya, thats fine call me anything you like but deep down it's ripping yur guts out knowing that at least my club can actually win a premiership,your mob were supposed to be the strongest j.v. well that theory got shot down real quick hey. and to the preacher well we no what the glergy get up too don't we................................................

So your doing a masters degree in English Grammer I see ????

Well we no what
the glergy get up too

Run away and get your nappy changed you cretinous moron:roll:

MAFIA

Juniors
Sorry fellas, didn't no i had to be in the same grade as yourselfs. but my main post was about thompson getting shafted from your club,just my point of view and you pair of dropkicks have turned it all personal. i have many saints supporters as mates and they themselves are discusted at the treatment your club have shown to thompson, yet they leave (tampon and gasnier) untouched.so to you pair off dropkicks go and get rooted if i want to say somehing i will, as i said that was my view not yours i did not attack your club and if you read my 1st post you would see that but hey it would be hard reading when you have your heads shoved up each others arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God-King Dean

Immortal
MAFIA said:
i have many saints supporters as mates and they themselves are discusted at the treatment your club have shown to thompson, yet they leave (tampon and gasnier) untouched.

Oh yes. Let's get rid of our best player/captain & the best centre in the world so we can keep the Thommo !

Go whack yourself

Collateral

Coach
MAFIA said:
at least my club can actually win a premiership,your mob were supposed to be the strongest j.v. well that theory got shot down real quick hey.

No. You may be the Luckiest j.v. in the league though. Just because you win a Premiership doesnt mean you will be a force over the next few years...Ever heard of Penrith Panthers?