What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morely hotel incident

DJ1

Juniors
I noticed this gem in the media

Morley in the clear
By Adrian Proszenko
March 21, 2006

SYDNEY Roosters prop Adrian Morley was involved in a "push and shove" incident on Saturday morning after being abused by patrons outside the Coogee Bay Hotel.

Roosters CEO Brian Canavan said there was a "minor incident" after the British prop and his girlfriend were harassed by revellers outside the Eastern Suburbs establishment.

The Daily Telegraph

Why is this even considered news!

LESStar58

Referee
I pity the fool who starts Adrian Morley! I've stood up against the guy in line to get his autograph and hes f**king huge!

Choppies

Coach
LESStar58 said:
I pity the fool who starts Adrian Morley! I've stood up against the guy in line to get his autograph and hes f**king huge!

And one of the nicest blokes your gonna meet.

Danish

Referee
LESStar58 said:

He could certainly calm any angry drunk into a polite, considerate man with a more glance.

No idea why this is news, but being Morley i'm surprised it wasnt backpage material "thug at it again" etc.....

cainen

Juniors
I have no problem with the news. They're not sensationalising a minor NRL incident for once. The headline isn't misleading, very unusual for a smellycrap article.

gregstar

Referee
great article.

i found it quite emotional, well researched, rich & deep.

thank you daily tele!

>zuzu<

Juniors
Mate i agree why considered news. I have heard good things about Morely..he is a "gentle giant" apparently and i can see it. He did what any other NRL player would of done.

Southernsaint

Staff member
I've seen Morely up at the Duke Of Gloucester in Randwick a few times and he's always been a gentleman when I've said G'day, even if I'm in my Saints shirt...

The Bay is full of idiots...

aids

Bench
Wristy McSlashalot said:
Yeah I've heard many stories about how Morely is one of the nicest guys in league off the field

you recon he has stairs in his house?

drake

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
I've seen Morely up at the Duke Of Gloucester in Randwick a few times and he's always been a gentleman when I've said G'day, even if I'm in my Saints shirt...

The Bay is full of idiots...
God bless the DOG.

I used to live down the road from there, fantastic pub.

And Morely does seem to be a nice bloke, polite and friendly in a quiet way.

Latest posts