What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morley: Time To f**k Off

Ziggy the God

First Grade
After that disgraceful knee, what does it take to cop a long suspension.

That butcher copped virtually nothing for taking out Ben Walker, because that lightweight Sticky tried to defend the undefensible.

This prick deserves 15 weeks.

Disgraceful act. There's just no excuse for it, not even a Roosters fan can defend that.

I think at times in the past he's been treated a bit harsh simply because his name is Morley, but what he just did was a disgraceful, low act.

Mr Saab

Referee
Greg Bird got 10 weeks for a soft knee, this deserves 15-20. Gutless, reckless, careless, intentional....throw them all in

phonetic

Juniors
I never did quite understand those that constantly defended Morley for every case of foul play. Instead of concentrating on the obvious problems, they instead wanted to talk about how he was being unfairly targetted by referee's etc.

Surely there's no way out of this one.

chinorocks

Juniors
Thats definately the last game he will play in the NRL. Totally unprovoked, it was a low cowardly act and he should go for a LONG, LONG time.

rugged

Juniors
Geez, did someone forget to remind Morley not to knee someone in the chest when they were playing the ball?

rugged said:
Geez, did someone forget to remind Morley not to knee someone in the chest when they were playing the ball?

:lol:

I don't see how anyone, in particular Roosters fans, can defend him after this act.

Perhaps the only saving grace was that he did it to Corey Hughes... (I'm joking)

rugged

Juniors
I'd LOVE to see a cameo of Morley moments on one of the sports shows. It would be classic.

Latest posts