What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morley: Time To f**k Off

I know what he did was wrong but cmon suspendeding him wont do stuff all and everyone knows it ,do u think he really cares about the roosters now anyway the way they treated him

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Weirdest thing ever. Yeah he's a dirty player but that was plain stupid.

Honestly he almost knee'd the guy in the nuts. I know Hughes is a tool (Dogs fans would agree), but he didn't deserve that.

The Roosters certainly are in trouble.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Tonight Morley added to his legend. Kneeing that little merkin made my day. We had already lost, our season is already over, and one of our greatest forwards ever is already on the move at seasons end.

Nice way to go out by kneeing arguably the most niggly player in history. Well done Mozza.

L. E. G. E. N. D.

SMOKEY

Juniors
:crazy:
[furrycat] said:
Kneed Corey hughes in the ruck.

Sent off.
He actually ran in,as Hughes was Playing the Ball.!!,and Pushed the marker-"out of the way" So he could "Lift the Knee into Hughes! :x ...was Morley aiming for Hughees's Head...or "The Twins"!!!:shock: :oops:
......The pig!!! :eek:

Nikki

Coach
In all honesty its a shame that Morley does these stoopid things more often than not. I have met him a couple of times and he is a really nice bloke off the field. I havent seen the incident as yet, so I cant comment, its just a shame he will be remembered for all his indicresions (spl)..

Red Bear

Referee
dissapointed, have loved watching Morley play in the NRL over the last, what is it now, 6, 7 years? From the sounds of thing pretty F*cken stupid but disspointing, was looking forward to seeing his last match in rd 26.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
He didn't miss.
Morley-knee220706.jpg

CJG 182

Juniors
Bloody idiot! No excuses at all. It was disgusting. Deserves a long loonnnng suspension

Red Bear

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Greg Bird got 10 weeks for a soft knee, this deserves 15-20. Gutless, reckless, careless, intentional....throw them all in
To be fair to Morley here at least his knee wasnt to the head unlike that gutless wanker Bird, and that knee certainly wasnt soft.

Still an idiotic act from Morley

SMOKEY

Juniors
[furrycat] said:
Kneed Corey hughes in the ruck.

Sent off.
He actually ran in,as Hughes was Playing the Ball.!!,and Pushed the marker-"out of the way" So he could "Lift the Knee into Hughes! :x ...was Morley aining for Hughees's Head...or "The Twins"!!!:shock: :oops:
......The pig!!!:sarcasm:
I think he wants to go back to England next week!!
Animation%2028.gif
...BUT Easts should make him STAY here till the "End of the Season!!"

Tommy Smith

Referee
Someone should have told Mozza that Corey has a 1mm todger, hence his knee to the groin was a waste.

Nah, in all seriousness whilst most non-Roosters fan will remember Morley for such incidents as these i am prepared to forget about it. Was it a cat act? Yes. But he has undoubtedly been the heart and soul of our forward pack for 5 years. He has literally carried us up front for the last two.

I'll remember him as the nicest bloke you'll ever meet as well as one of the greatest Roosters forwards in history. Such a shame for a great career (down under) to end this way.

Why did he do it? Possibly frustration. But then again who knows, maybe his hero is good old Zinedine.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Tommy Smith said:
I'll remember him as the nicest bloke you'll ever meet as well as one of the greatest Roosters forwards in history. Such a shame for a great career (down under) to end this way.
Have you told his next of kin?

Cletus

First Grade
:shock: Damn that doesn't look good! He's in a bit of sh*t for that, and the ESL uphold our suspensions. I'm pretty sure Danny Williams missed ESL games over his 'brain explosion'.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Willow said:
Have you told his next of kin?
As you know Willow im abit slow, so you'll have to forgive me for not deciphering the underlying message of your post. I am though sensing a tinge of sarcasm and a hint of ridicule.

Please explain.

Latest posts