What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moron parra fan

Newtowneel

Juniors
I was horrified to watch a parra fan give Hindmarsh and the boys a blast as they walked up the tunnel tonight. If anyone doubts Hindmarsh's passion, they ought to have seen the look on his face and heard the response he gave this nuffy.

The team isn't going well right now but FFS - if you can't cheer your team on and support them through the tough times, stay at home and enjoy your nuffy life alone.

Noise

Coach
i was horrified at the way they played tonight. Some of the dumbest football ive seen all year

I don't think anyone has ever questioned hindys passion for the eels

Fire

First Grade
OP, don't let this one fan get to you mate. There's one in every crowd.

Eels Dude

Coach
If he had a gobful at Hindy then that's pretty pathetic. But keep in mind these guys are pro footy players who get paid 6 figure salaries to perform on a week to week basis. Fans earning 45k a year rock up week to week and PAY to watch these guys play. If you can't hack it then take a different job. Hindy is a legend though and he's one who doesn't deserve it... others though....

yy_cheng

Coach
FFS it's just like being a movie star and having paparazzi tail you 24/7.

It's part of the job to absorb abuse

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That's right.

These guys might play footy to get paid, but they don't get paid to play footy.

The reason they get paid so much is because they are expected to gain responsibilities and lose rights, by virtue of becoming public figures.

Newtowneel

Juniors
the gobful Hindy received was along the lines of pulling his finger out of his arse....nothing along the lines of giving 100%

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mate I reckon they're all giving 100%. Some are just being let down by inexperience, and others by lack of strength and speed. The rest are being let down by their inexperienced/weak/slow mates.

Eels Dude

Coach
Mate I reckon they're all giving 100%. Some are just being let down by inexperience, and others by lack of strength and speed. The rest are being let down by their inexperienced/weak/slow mates.

I thought experience was over-rated. At least that's what you told me yesterday or the day before when I brought up our lack of it post 2012.

#MakeUpuYourMind

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I thought experience was over-rated. At least that's what you told me yesterday or the day before when I brought up our lack of it post 2012.

#MakeUpuYourMind

Experience is overrated, but inexperience certainly isn't. The presence of 200 game veterans didn't stop Sio and Blair from making errors, conceding penalties and missing tackles tonight. They have to learn composure for themselves.

So while we don't need lads with huge amounts of experience in the team, neither do we need so many lads with less than 20 games under their belt.

#CanYouSeeTheDifference?

strider

Post Whore
Experience is overrated, but inexperience certainly isn't. The presence of 200 game veterans didn't stop Sio and Blair from making errors, conceding penalties and missing tackles tonight. They have to learn composure for themselves.

So while we don't need lads with huge amounts of experience in the team, neither do we need so many lads with less than 20 games under their belt.

#CanYouSeeTheDifference?

cool .... so our youth policy sucks! .... all sorted now - lets by some mid-career stars

strider

Post Whore
i felt sorry for hindy as he was leaving the field (jut before this happened i guess) .... he looked totally f'n dejected, but still acknowlegded fans who were holding signs for him and stuff

it'd be hard to put on a brave face week after week when we are travelling like we are - he doesn't deserve this rubbish in his final season

:(

i felt sorry for hindy as he was leaving the field (jut before this happened i guess) .... he looked totally f'n dejected, but still acknowlegded fans who were holding signs for him and stuff

it'd be hard to put on a brave face week after week when we are travelling like we are - he doesn't deserve this rubbish in his final season

:(

Hindy is a fantastic club man but if sideline eye spunky mcdougal is saying you can hear a pin drop about Parra's communication. Well maybe the captain has to pull his finger out and make the talk happen. This team is clearly not on the same page.

Avenger

Immortal
I love Hindy but we must all concede that him gaining the captaincy was purely political. I probably would have done the same if I was in charge but he is not the best captain we have had.

strider

Post Whore
hindy is mostly a figurehead captain - he never really wanted the position but there wasn't really another after caylo left

kearney spends his entire life banging on about the leadership group, it shows there is more than one person expected to be leading/inspiring/talking/communicating out there

i agree, it'd be nice to have a dominant captain who will inspire everyone with talks/rants/speeches but i don't think that would ever be hindy

Latest posts