What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morris hits out at Eels

dazeely

First Grade
is eela doing a nude run. whilst I'm glad I don't have to witness it I will love to read about it. Remember eela its not the size of the ship but the motion in the ocean. Heard its cold down there too. what a bugger......

El Diablo

Post Whore
eelavation said:
El Diablo :fist:

lol

i was bored and typed naked into search just to see if i could find any old posts around the place where people had said they'd do a nudie run if.....

i got lucky and found one :p

lucablight

First Grade
Morris was pretty bad today. Too many times he kicked it to Hodges on the full and consequently the Broncos started their sets on the 30m line. His grubbers also went out when he should have kept them in play to keep the tempo of the game up.

Phillips

Referee
Morris was PATHETIC today

geez he has played some good games for us and been pretty consistant over the years, but yesterday was embarrasing

Daneel

Bench
lucablight said:
His grubbers also went out when he should have kept them in play to keep the tempo of the game up.

I don't think he kicked them over the dead ball line on purpose.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
worst kicking game he's ever had

most were straight to Hodgess,

there was no variation in his height, or distance and quite a few were just too long to stay in the field of play

number8

Juniors
Can't comment on Morris having never met him but Marsh on the few occasions I'd run into him he was a complete gentleman & seemed a very decent bloke. I spoke to him for about half an hour in Wagga many years ago & a few years later ran into him in Bega pre season game & he remembered my name & asked how my team (I do a bit of coaching) was doing. Seemed genuine enough to me!

I think it's hard to say so & so's a great bloke or so & so's a prick though based on the minimal contact we have with these guys. At the end of the day I couldn't care less if they didn't talk to me if they were playing good footy & setting a good sportsmanlike example for the kids on the field. I'm happy to let them play footy & then live their own (free from controversy) lives off it. I don't feel the need to meet & greet these blokes to support them.

That said, I've always found Marsh to be one of the good ones. But maybe I just caught him on a good day. Either way that's the way I found him! Brett Hodgson was also a good one & still is. My young fella still gets pictures done with him, we send them to the Tigers & Brett signs them for his birthday.

Latest posts