What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morris remains a dragon

SerbDragon

Coach
Heres a picture of 2 traitors.

stars470.jpg

Feel free to use it as a guide :)

Dragons should do all their press conferences to announce good news on a Monday. It really made the first day back at work more bearable.

Avenger

Immortal
You guys will contest the GF. The darkhorse are the Cowboys assuming they get through the SOO series intact.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i was so unbelievably happy when me mate messaged me about this

now all we need is frank and we're all set for signings!!!!

Kiki

First Grade
i knew this was gonna happen (and i told u all months ago and no one believed me! hah!) but seeing it in black and white is such a relief.

YAY!

Kiki

First Grade
Sharks are like Japan in WW2, the Dogs are more like Germany, the more dangerous and evil of the two!

hey Japan managed to get submarines into Sydney harbour and launched a bombing raid on Darwin, they got pretty close to invading us. as if the Sharks could ever launch that sort of organised attack! :lol:

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
i knew this was gonna happen (and i told u all months ago and no one believed me! hah!) but seeing it in black and white is such a relief.

YAY!
its party time KIKI
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo