What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morrison signs with the Eels

mickdo

Coach
The 28-year-old Morrison last night inked a three-year deal, rejecting a desperate last-ditch bid from English side Bradford.

"I'm rapt to join Parramatta," said Morrison, a veteran of 173 first- grade games. "Bradford were very keen but there's a lot keeping me here.

"Apart from my family, I want to play 200 first-grade games and I still want to play Origin football, so hopefully Parra can give me more exposure.

"Brian (Smith) wants me on one side of the ruck and Nathan on the other, with both of us going for 80 minutes."

http://www.sundaytelegraph.news.com.au/story/0,9353,10099225-28780,00.html

Ron Jeremy

Coach
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What a forward pack for next year

8. Cannings
9. Riddell
10. Cayless
11. Hindmarsh
12. Morrison
13. Jacky

14. Stringer
15. Chad Robinson
16. Vella
17. Widders

budz

Juniors
Ron Jeremy.............what about John Morris? Is he changing clubs? Otherwise surely he would get a spot either starting or off the bench. Riddell could be used as an impact player.

mickdo

Coach
budz said:
Ron Jeremy.............what about John Morris? Is he changing clubs? Otherwise surely he would get a spot either starting or off the bench. Riddell could be used as an impact player.
Morris will be at 5/8 next year

Hurriflatch

Referee
Damn man, Something good in the Smith household must have happened since Friday Morning

Tahu, Stringer, Robinson and Morrison all sign
Grothe's contract extended for 1 more year
Parra beat the Roosters

Azkatro

First Grade
"Brian (Smith) wants me on one side of the ruck and Nathan on the other, with both of us going for 80 minutes."

That does sound impressive.

eelusive

Juniors
great news.. ultimate side we'll have next year, both hindy and morroo going hard for 80min.. i smell good things next year =)

Hurriflatch

Referee
It'll bring back memories of when it used to be Nathan on one side and Ian on the other.

Would love to see a backrow of
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Ian Hindmarsh
13. Glenn Morrison

Reports are 6 big name Raiders want a release maybe one of them is Ian

Red Bear

Referee
f**ken hell morro, what about if CC come in? Does he have a clause that he can play for CC if they come in?
Great signing by Parra there

Davico has been granted a release. And there was a rumor of Schifcoske wanting out..but that has been put to rest. Matthew Elliott should and will be sacked before we lose 6 more players.

Razor

Coach

Reserve grade would be a good place for Morris, who is a very over-rated footballer.

eelusive

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
It'll bring back memories of when it used to be Nathan on one side and Ian on the other.

Would love to see a backrow of
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Ian Hindmarsh
13. Glenn Morrison

Reports are 6 big name Raiders want a release maybe one of them is Ian

and also the 70m tries he displayed :D

Red Bear

Referee
I didnt know fitzgibbon was now at Parra :p But it is a great buy
I know about Stringer but im a little more concerned over Morrosin, i know who i would rather have t at my club.

half

Coach
seriously, did parra take over the oasis project?!? or is wise kativerata's exit paying all these new salaries?