What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morro Out

hybrideel

Bench
Just heard on the radio that Morro is out for 3 weeks after having surgery on his finger. Anyone else heard anything about that?

The Colonel

Immortal
Cayless will move before Perenara. Perenara is the emergency. It is how they lined up when Morrison was last out.

MEDIA RELEASE

GLENN MORRISON

Please be advised that earlier today, Parramatta Eels forward Glenn Morrison underwent surgery to have a plate inserted in a badly broken finger, sustained in last Friday night’s 56-4 win over the Bulldogs at Parramatta Stadium.

As a result, Glenn is likely to miss the next 3 matches of the Telstra Premiership.

Coach Brian Smith is yet to decide on a replacement for Sunday’s match against St George Illawarra.

hybrideel

Bench
Are we playing injury for injury here. They say Cooper is out so we go yeah well Tahu is now. Then then Ryles pulls out so we take morro

fish eel

Immortal
I never like Cayless getting moved.

He is playing his best footy in the front row, leave him there!!

The Colonel

Immortal
fish eel said:
I never like Cayless getting moved.

He is playing his best footy in the front row, leave him there!!

Rather Perenara not play in place of Cayless being moved. The move doesn't make that much difference.

The_Coach

Juniors
WHAT!

4 weeks for a hand! 3 weeks for a finger! This stinks!

Perenara will replace him. We don't need an extra prop on the field playing second row. It will be a fast paced game and we'll get cut to shreads with too many big slow guys on the field.

The Colonel

Immortal
The_Coach said:
Perenara will replace him. We don't need an extra prop on the field playing second row. It will be a fast paced game and we'll get cut to shreads with too many big slow guys on the field.

I would have agreed a few weeks ago but we don't need Perenara on the field stuffing things up either.....

The_Coach

Juniors
The Colonel said:
I would have agreed a few weeks ago but we don't need Perenara on the field stuffing things up either.....

What does he stuff up?

I know he bombed a try against the Knights but you can't hold one mistake against the guy.

Latest posts