What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morro Out

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Whichever positions they're playing, I'd imagine they've been practicing in them all week. Looks like Brian is probably throwing the dice and trying something similar to what paid off for him in the Cowboys match.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Its a huge blow, but as long as he's back for the finals. He's a tough player Morrison, his season was over last year but ended up playing for the Cowboys in the finals.

I reckon the best move is to put Cayless to 2nd row, and either Peek or Cannings start. Leave Moi Moi on the bench cause he's an impact player.

Then maybe in the Canberra game give Brett Delany a go in the centres and move Wagon back to lock and Robinson into 2nd row.

Pazza

First Grade
PARRA_FAN said:
Its a huge blow, but as long as he's back for the finals. He's a tough player Morrison, his season was over last year but ended up playing for the Cowboys in the finals.

I reckon the best move is to put Cayless to 2nd row, and either Peek or Cannings start. Leave Moi Moi on the bench cause he's an impact player.

Then maybe in the Canberra game give Brett Delany a go in the centres and move Wagon back to lock and Robinson into 2nd row.

Forgeting my previous post thats what i would go with. I'd bring Cannings into the starting side and Cayless back to the second row. Then for canberra Blood Delaney bring Robinson into second row and Wagon to lock.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Cayless is NOT a second rower and will never be one. It'd be like moving Hindy to prop, it doesn't work and it's stupid.

PIG

Juniors
Jake the snake said:
Brian would not dare!!! Surely.

Yeah, i'm just being a knob- Henry P trained with the side this arvo- so it looks like he'll be the one coming in.

Latest posts