What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter

Are You A Mortal Kombat Or Street Fighter Fan

• Mortal Kombat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Street Fighter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

***MH***

Bench
El Coconuto said:
Chicken_Hunter said:
I actually thought the first mortal kombat movie was pretty good. A lot better than teh street fighter movie.. Who cares if it had kylies ass? The MK movie still had hotter chicks and better fighting scenes...

Agreed CH. The first Mortal Kombat was great, well, at least it was better than street fighter before they replaced Christopher Lambert as Raiden. And wasn't Guile supposed to be the poster-boy American soldier? Why the heck did they get a French dude to play his role? :?
i thought jean-claude van dam was suitable, he pulled off the personia quite well... just the voice was hard to get past. im a big fan of van dam movies though, bloodsport is one of my favs! the quest was cool too but seemed a carbon copy of bloodsport (he had my sirname in that movie, i was so proud!) time cop was awesome!

EWS

Juniors
I played mortal kombat 1,2 and 3 this morning, doing some of the famous fatalities. I even did babalities and friendships, no anamality though :cry:

Freddo

Juniors
yes animality shit me

i hated how u would grant them mercy then killem

but they again showing them mercy was cool

my snes is long gone
but i rememeber having snes 9x and with that i think u can play 2 player games online over the net

not sure but if we can whos up for a mortal kombat amd a street fighter tounment

EWS

Juniors
Im using emulators and roms, i have my SNES but i never owned the games, just hired them alot, and played them at mates on his sega.

Freddo

Juniors
i got the emulaters now i just wish i held on to them

i had the snes with mk 1 mk2 mk3 and umk3 so yeah i always had mates over playing them, but i also i had street fighter 2 and street fighter turbo.

My snes games were..

MK2 and MK3 (i actually got MK3 first, then got MK2) I couldnt get into MK1 as much as the others. I hired out UMK3 a fair bit as well.. I also had bubsy, mario all stars, nintendo scope 6 oh and mario kart was the shiz as well.

Freddo

Juniors
i had
mk1
mk2
mk3
umk3
street fighter 2
street fighter 2 turbo
mario all stars
super mario world 2
yoshis island nba jam
mario kart
nigal mansells racing
flashback
castlevamia

Freddo

Juniors
i prefered my sega master system i had 42 games on the sega master system

i could have started my own games hiring place. but i got the sega when i was 8 and mum sold on in me when i was 17

Freddo

Juniors
ok ok i just download the new snes 9x emulator 1.43wip

its got the net play function

so yeah anybody interested in a mortal kombat and street fighter tournment

if so download the snes 9x emulator and the mortal kombat and street fighter roms

and we'll go from there

MC DUI

Juniors
I owned a Megadrive back in the day so my poison was definitely Mortal Kombat, it may not have been as good a fighter as Street Fighter but I had way more fun playing it with my mates.

Baraka was my character choice 8) And he will be back for Mortal Kombat Deception :clap:

1082077023.jpg

erm, sub zero looks like shredder from the ninja turtles :lol: They should of made him with his MK2 ninja style outfit.

Freddo

Juniors
he does look a lot like shreeeder but its a good change. i like the outfit but yes bring back the mk 2 out fit it was awesome

felix

Juniors
i think it was in MK2 or 3, never really played the first one, but sub zero was the best because you would just freeze them, do that 6-hit combo, freeze them again, 6-hit combo again and all their dead... game over in around 20 seconds

***MH***

Bench
i can't believe that raiden teams up with shang tsung and quan chi..... that dragon king doesn't look so tuff! f&$ken pussy!

MrCharisma

Bench
I was keen on both of them, down at the local Asian Video Shop fighting other dudes.... I loved Mortal Kombat but I was better at Street Fighter. I annoyed the shit out of everyone with Chung Lee, was good

MrCharisma

Bench
I was keen on both of them, down at the local Asian Video Shop fighting other dudes.... I loved Mortal Kombat but I was better at Street Fighter. I annoyed the shit out of everyone with Chung Lee, kicked ass too