What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mortgage House

Fibroman

First Grade
I'd suggest the combined mortgages of Rooster fans would be equal to the sum of the total combined mortgages of the other NRL teams. That's why.

Eastern suburbs.......where image is everything.:lol:

Tom Arber

Juniors
Fibroman said:
I'd suggest the combined mortgages of Rooster fans would be equal to the sum of the total combined mortgages of the other NRL teams. That's why.

True. That, and the fact that one block in the East is worth more than the entire sh*thole of every suburb west of Parramatta, combined. Including the residents.

melon....

Coach
Tyler Durden said:
so how is Mortgage House advertising going to fit in Aussie Home Loans Stadium ???
The same way it fits in with the Eels and the Broncos when they play at Aussie I guess. I can see your point but its not as bad as being the major Jersey sponsor and having your name yelled out as every player takes the field.

melon....

Coach
Fibroman said:

And being slumlords of the Greater West is sublime!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Tyler Durden said:
so how is Mortgage House advertising going to fit in Aussie Home Loans Stadium ???

It's Aussie Stadium not Aussie Home Loans Stadium :roll:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
skeepe said:
You, sir, are an idiot.

Just pointing out someone trying to make something out of nothing.

And I'm a troll? :lol: You're a Canberra supporter in a Roosters forum hassling a Bulldogs fan.

GOLD.

skeepe

Immortal
dodge said:
Just pointing out someone trying to make something out of nothing.

And I'm a troll? :lol: You're a Canberra supporter in a Roosters forum hassling a Bulldogs fan.

GOLD.

I said IDIOT, not troll. I-D-I-O-T. Idiot.