What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mose Masoe

dungay dragon

Juniors
How did mose go against the kiwis??? Anyone see the game???
Masoe came on in brief spurts but was most effective
One of the rare players in the game ,that has that fear factor about him in defence ...
Put a shot on Foran that had him nursing some sore ribs
Morely was one , Sam Burgess, Terry Randall etc etc
In my opinion , would be a marquee signing for us to stiffen up our defence and give it some respect
Could compliment Merrins game as both seem to play similar minutes on the field ;-)

possm

Coach
Masoe came on in brief spurts but was most effective
One of the rare players in the game ,that has that fear factor about him in defence ...
Put a shot on Foran that had him nursing some sore ribs
Morely was one , Sam Burgess, Terry Randall etc etc
In my opinion , would be a marquee signing for us to stiffen up our defence and give it some respect
Could compliment Merrins game as both seem to play similar minutes on the field ;-)

Do you think we would be able to afford both Merrin and Masoe or will Masoe be a replacement for Merrin.

I personally think that we will lose Merrin if not for 2015 it will be for 2016. I am sure Merrin is Bronco bound and I don't really feel good about that. I would rather keep our best players and get rid of those who aren't playing to their full potential.

Mr Red

First Grade
Do you think we would be able to afford both Merrin and Masoe or will Masoe be a replacement for Merrin.

I personally think that we will lose Merrin if not for 2015 it will be for 2016. I am sure Merrin is Bronco bound and I don't really feel good about that. I would rather keep our best players and get rid of those who aren't playing to their full potential.

sign Masoe to a back ended contract which has a salary increase in line with the end of Hunts contract.
i think you will get Masoe for around 200k a season, therefore giving you 200k up your sleeve after Hunt is removed.

grouch

First Grade
A better signing than Packer. Would prefer we bump up his offer and scuttle the Packer deal

love my saints

Juniors
Lurker saying Melbourne favourites to sign Masoe, looks like our odds have just shortened to get him!

Yeh seen that on a few sites. Apparentley he has been granted a release for 2015 so he will definetely be in the nrl.
Looks like its between us and melbourne as the front runners.
And on another note, i dont think he would cost any more then $250k a year.

BennyV

Referee
As mentioned in Jubilee Ave, Melbourne release Rose to us so they can nab Masoe...

Well played, purple cheating f**kstains...

dungay dragon

Juniors
As mentioned in Jubilee Ave, Melbourne release Rose to us so they can nab Masoe...

Well played, purple cheating f**kstains...
Lets hope our Retention Committee move swiftly to nab the big guy..
Isnt he good mates with Ah Mau ??
Cmon Leeson do your best .:)

TheRev

Coach
I doubt we left enough money in our budget to woo a 1st grade quality forward, but happy we atleast made an offer..

Would love to be proven wrong..

Latest posts