What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses immediate release to Eels.

natheel

Coach
Tedesco's really struggled while at the club? He's the incumbent NSW fullback and will leave the club as one of the highest paid players in the game. His football has absolutely thrived at the alleged "toxic" culture.

Don't get it twisted. Teddy is an absolute gun who Tigers fans are gutted to lose. Moses is a flaky imposter who we're all happy to see the back of. It's not a bitter thing, we are genuinely happy to lose Moses, especially at the money we were apparently offering him. We've really dodged a bullet.

He's just not that good and Eels fans will now notice all the little (and big) things he f*cks up every single game.
Tiger fans loved Moses last year when he was playing well.

Tedesco has only played 70 odd games in 6 years(?) he's definitely getting paid overs imo. Sure he's played 1 game for nsw. He himself was pretty dreadful v Souths until the last 15 minutes but I haven't seen anyone rip him apart and question if his heads in the game since signing with Roosters?

Fans are questioning Moses pay packet at eels based on the fact he's played less than 100 games and no finals but it's the same with Tedesco but he's played 1 Origin. I guess that's a 700k difference?
I'm not questioning Tedescos ability. I think he's very talented and a future superstar of the game but the reported 1.4mil is overs at this point. Especially if you're arguing Moses not being a part of a successful team.

Has Moses been bad the past 2 weeks? Yes. But he hasn't been the only Tigers player playing poorly. It's just highlighted because of the contract saga. Actually to his credit the first few rounds after he asked for the initial release he actually played well. Especially v Cowboys.

I'm mixed and unsure how he's going to go for us. I hope he does well. But the butthurt from some tiger fans (not all) is hilarious. Especially in comparison to how tiger fans were all over him last season.

Last edited:

RazorRam0n

Juniors

Tedesco has only played 70 odd games in 6 years(?) he's definitely getting paid overs imo. Sure he's played 1 game for nsw. He himself was pretty dreadful v Souths until the last 15 minutes but I haven't seen anyone rip him apart and question if his heads in the game since signing with Roosters?

Has Moses been bad the past 2 weeks? Yes. But he hasn't been the only Tigers player playing poorly. It's just highlighted because of the contract saga. Actually to his credit the first few rounds after he asked for the initial release he actually played well. Especially v Cowboys.

I'm mixed and unsure how he's going to go for us. I hope he does well. But the butthurt from some tiger fans (not all) is hilarious. Especially in comparison to how tiger fans were all over him last season.

tigers player of the season....what's that say about the rest of the club?

natheel

Coach
Moses, Tedesco and Woods all left with claims that they wanted to play finals footy. They, along with Brooks all have at least 3 years in the top grade, with 60+ first grade games under their belt.

They were all offered very attractive contracts with the club, and they were on offer for months.

They all claim they want to play finals footy and have the opinion that they are good enough to do so.
If that's the case.... Why does the team they are in fail time and time again to make the finals, and why they are somehow not responsible for this fact?

If they fail at their new clubs, well done on conning out the big money, if they succeed, well done on finally managing to deliver on the promise they've constantly failed to deliver on while at Wests Tigers.
Because some young players these days think they deserve to be automatically successful and not have to work hard for it. They took the easy way out and went to clubs further along in the building process than Tigers. Hopefully they all do well away from eachother

Radical Rat

Juniors

Fans are questioning Moses pay packet at eels based on the fact he's played less than 100 games and no finals but it's the same with Tedesco but he's played 1 Origin. I guess that's a 700k difference?
I'm not questioning Tedescos ability. I think he's very talented and a future superstar of the game but the reported 1.4mil is overs at this point. Especially if you're arguing Moses not being a part of a successful team.

We were all actually very critical of Tedesco after the Souths game in the Tigers forum. But to his credit that is the first game he's looked a bit off and disinterested.

Comparing Tedesco and Moses at this stage of their careers is laughable. Tedesco is a legit superstar that every single club in the competition would love to have. Moses is a fraud that not one other club (bar maybe the Knights) would even consider signing, especially for that kind of money. Not just because of his poor form, but how he has revealed his character the past month.

I'm not dirty on losing him, I'm actually happy about it. I'm dirty that he has clearly tanked games the past few weeks, a couple of which that we should and would have won had he not been playing. Intercept passes, wild passes over the sideline, kicks out on the full, terrible missed tackles leading directly to tries, bewildering (Eastwood style) kicks on the 3rd straight to the back 3. The list goes on. So he either intentionally tanked these games or he is just not good enough as a first grade half.

And let's not get too carried away about last year. Yes he had a decent back end to the year (still lost us a couple of games in that run with his inability to close out), but all these issues were still there and he's now reverted back to them.

Anyway I'm tired of talking about him. You guys seem happy and we're happy so time we all moved on.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Mitchell Moses –The Worst Half in The NRL

The worst half in the NRL backed by stats and the Eels new worst nightmare. Not many players are so bad we write an article about them, but Moses is one of them, not quite as bad as Jack “Error Making Machine” Wighton but he’s up there.

We’ll look at the statistics and you’ll see why. Not only is he the worst half in the game he’s also a cry baby. It’s too bad for the Eels supporters that they have to now have this sook at their club.

The stats;

Missed tackles: 49 missed tackles over the first 10 games. He’ll have way over 100 missed tackles for the entire season. This guy gets paid to play footy? He’s got the second most missed tackles in the whole NRL. Right behind Maloney. Just last week in round 10 against the Rooster he missed NINE tackles! NINE f**kING TACKLES!

Try Assists: 1 try assist. He has 1 try assist in his first 10 games of the NRL. What exactly is he doing? Halves are the one’s who set tries up. Essentially that’s part of his job, and he’s failing. Badly. If he’s not setting up tries why is he even in the halves?

Errors: 10 errors. It’s only been 10 games of footy and he’s already made 10 errors? Fair enough if he’s a big pie eating numpty prop, but he’s not. He’s in a position that requires the most skill in the game.

Goal Kicking Percentage: 69.64%. This bloke is one of the worst goal kickers in the comp and maybe the history of the game. Compare that to Adam Reynolds who kicks at 92.59%.

Line Break Assists: 2. Two line break assists, what exactly is he doing on the field? He’s not kicking goals, he’s not setting tries up. Oh, he’s missing tackles, missing goals and making errors.

Is it a coincidence that West Tigers are at the bottom of the ladder and the worst half in the game plays for the them?

If you’re a Eels supporter you should be hoping that he gets cut from the squad and Gutherson and Norman stay in the halves with Bevan French at fullback. Moses in his best game would make a few errors warming the bench.

The best thing that’s happened to the West Tigers is Mitchell Moses leaving. They may have a chance of avoiding the wooden spoon now.

http://bestbonusbets.com/mitchell-moses-the-worst-half-in-the-nrl-backed-by-stats/

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol. That "article" reads like an Alien post.

Anyone who believes Gutherson is a better half than Moses is either blind, biased, or stupid. I love the Guthbus, he's a superstar in my book and he'll do a better than terrible job if needed. But he is no half.

JokerEel

Coach

The worst half in the NRL backed by stats and the Eels new worst nightmare. Not many players are so bad we write an article about them, but Moses is one of them, not quite as bad as Jack “Error Making Machine” Wighton but he’s up there.

We’ll look at the statistics and you’ll see why. Not only is he the worst half in the game he’s also a cry baby. It’s too bad for the Eels supporters that they have to now have this sook at their club.

The stats;

Missed tackles: 49 missed tackles over the first 10 games. He’ll have way over 100 missed tackles for the entire season. This guy gets paid to play footy? He’s got the second most missed tackles in the whole NRL. Right behind Maloney. Just last week in round 10 against the Rooster he missed NINE tackles! NINE f**kING TACKLES!

Try Assists: 1 try assist. He has 1 try assist in his first 10 games of the NRL. What exactly is he doing? Halves are the one’s who set tries up. Essentially that’s part of his job, and he’s failing. Badly. If he’s not setting up tries why is he even in the halves?

Errors: 10 errors. It’s only been 10 games of footy and he’s already made 10 errors? Fair enough if he’s a big pie eating numpty prop, but he’s not. He’s in a position that requires the most skill in the game.

Goal Kicking Percentage: 69.64%. This bloke is one of the worst goal kickers in the comp and maybe the history of the game. Compare that to Adam Reynolds who kicks at 92.59%.

Line Break Assists: 2. Two line break assists, what exactly is he doing on the field? He’s not kicking goals, he’s not setting tries up. Oh, he’s missing tackles, missing goals and making errors.

Is it a coincidence that West Tigers are at the bottom of the ladder and the worst half in the game plays for the them?

If you’re a Eels supporter you should be hoping that he gets cut from the squad and Gutherson and Norman stay in the halves with Bevan French at fullback. Moses in his best game would make a few errors warming the bench.

The best thing that’s happened to the West Tigers is Mitchell Moses leaving. They may have a chance of avoiding the wooden spoon now.

http://bestbonusbets.com/mitchell-moses-the-worst-half-in-the-nrl-backed-by-stats/

But still kept getting picked in first grade for the tigers...........

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Bestbonusbets lol

You might as well have copied and pasted any of the sandy vag posts in the tigpies forum, would have made more sense and less errors

Apparently they're over him lololol

2141 fella

Juniors
But still kept getting picked in first grade for the tigers...........
He kept getting picked coz the clusterfxxxx that was our board and coach released our 5/8 options because they were blinded by the bullshit that is Moses.
A lot like some of you eels supporters.
Ramon, keep on dribbling mate. 6 weeks. Tops.

blaza88z

Coach
Bestbonusbets lol

You might as well have copied and pasted any of the sandy vag posts in the tigpies forum, would have made more sense and less errors

Apparently they're over him lololol

On a scale of 1 to saltyasf**k, exactly how salty are you?

I hate clubs too but I mean holy shit, the Tigers are going to finish close last, won't win many more games this year, haven't won anything in a while now.. and here you are riding them into the ground like they all had a go at your mother's vag on the weekend.

What happened?

Vic Mackey

Referee
On a scale of 1 to saltyasf**k, exactly how salty are you?

I hate clubs too but I mean holy shit, the Tigers are going to finish close last, won't win many more games this year, haven't won anything in a while now.. and here you are riding them into the ground like they all had a go at your mother's vag on the weekend.

What happened?

Apparently Timmy the Tiger touched him when he was 5

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal

The stats;

It's OK for a prop to make errors but not a half???? That's some weird reasoning.

mxlegend99

Referee
Most of those stats are alarming... but 10 errors for a half isnt. They should touch the ball more often than most players and its their job to create. So an error a game isnt much of an issue. Theres a few halves who have more errors than him.

Missing nearly 5 tackles a game and having only 1 try assist in 10 games is an issue though.

JokerEel

Coach
He kept getting picked coz the clusterfxxxx that was our board and coach released our 5/8 options because they were blinded by the bullshit that is Moses.
A lot like some of you eels supporters.
Ramon, keep on dribbling mate. 6 weeks. Tops.
But apparently to the article you could have put a cut out of Farrah out there and it would have played better... So if he was so bad why did he keep getting picked...

I am no fan but for someone that won't be missed is getting some salty responses...

betcats

Referee
Eels fans I get you are sticking up for your Moses but can you blame tigers fans for hating the little merkin? I don't give a shit about the tigers and how has acted is pissing me off. Even sterlo was bagging him on the weekend. He is a brat.

betcats

Referee
Most of those stats are alarming... but 10 errors for a half isnt. They should touch the ball more often than most players and its their job to create. So an error a game isnt much of an issue. Theres a few halves who have more errors than him.

Missing nearly 5 tackles a game and having only 1 try assist in 10 games is an issue though.

Yeah 10 errors isn't a big deal, its not great but there are plenty of good players who have made more, Teddy, Morgan, Milford, Tom Turbo, Moylan to name a few.

Latest posts