What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses Mbye

qld redvee

Juniors
we do need a good utility but Hook doesnt seem to want to pay overs for anybody so what would the value of Mbyes contract be to us . If he is on 900 k a year then I wouldnt want to pay more than 400 k tops so would tigers be willing to shell out that amount do you think ? would be nice to have him just to get through the next few weeks

Lindsay Moss

Juniors
we do need a good utility but Hook doesnt seem to want to pay overs for anybody so what would the value of Mbyes contract be to us . If he is on 900 k a year then I wouldnt want to pay more than 400 k tops so would tigers be willing to shell out that amount do you think ? would be nice to have him just to get through the next few weeks
Connor Watson had a great game for newcastle tonight he's the man foe #14

Spazer

Juniors
FB. He runs and hides, in defense. Don't u get it.
He a coward in defense.
Every time he has to make a tackle, he runs away.
No good scoring 2 tries, if he let's in 4.He just refuses to tackle.
Sure. Just don't waste him on the wing where he will set up 0, score 0 and let in 4 lol. Poor defence is all across our team even with dufty out as we saw last week.

FB for now until sloan comes in.

thebigredv

First Grade
Connor Watson had a great game for newcastle tonight he's the man foe #14

If we are looking for players to improve culture this guy is one of the first in line. In fact he won a medal for his services to his community. Watson is a far superior choice to Mbye. Younger, faster, more creative and will actually add something rather than just collect his pay.

BIG RIG

Juniors
Apparently Knights have upped their offer but Sharks if he doesn't stay there
I don’t get that - were the f**k will they play him
They got Kennedy at FB
Hynes at F/E
Supposedly Brooks is being pursued for HB but if not then Moylan
McInness or Brailey at Dummy Half
Finucane at Lock
Tracey on the bench at 14

St Tangles

Bench
I don’t get that - were the f**k will they play him
They got Kennedy at FB
Hynes at F/E
Supposedly Brooks is being pursued for HB but if not then Moylan
McInness or Brailey at Dummy Half
Finucane at Lock
Tracey on the bench at 14
I really think he'll stay at the Knights
Agree with Finucane signing there it makes less sense
Just noting what I'd been reading in other places

thebigredv

First Grade

Thought I heard it was between him and Mann and they kept Mann...

Unless we pay overs we aren't making any quality signings from here. Who can come to our club and feel they can live where they like, have a premiership chance and can have their talents nurtured in a healthy system??? No one.

BIG RIG

Juniors
Yeah I respect that 🤙 - excuse the language it just baffles me how one team can potentially sign 3 quality locks

Drewbrees

Juniors
I think Connor Watson will stay with the Knights, he loves it at Newy and his family is on the central coast.

getsmarty

Immortal

Unless we pay overs we aren't making any quality signings from here. Who can come to our club and feel they can live where they like, have a premiership chance and can have their talents nurtured in a healthy system??? No one.

Molo...Sua ....not too shabby...would never have got these players under the previous coach.

Mjab

Juniors

But apparently Saints BBQ‘s are fantastic

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
At the right price Mbye would be a good pick up. He is a smart player without being brilliant. With the young talent coming through in the backline I think it would be a good pick up.
A nice little dilemma for Moses- mmm-I can stay at the club that is the worst club for attracting quality players OR go to the club that is the second worst.

Latest posts