What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses Suli

possm

Coach
You constantly rave on about getting rid of Norman, Hunt or both. Just for something different can you please inform us how we go about getting rid of them. NO ONE will want them
The best way to get rid of players is to drop them to reserve grade or local club football. They and their managers will soon realise that market value will plumet e.g. Vaughan at the Raiders. So their managers will find them a contract with no compensation required.

We can grrom our young juniors while we wait. But to avoid this happening again, get rid of Mary and Millward and bring in some proven professional staff.

Clean up the MESS!

redv13

Bench
I’m not too fussed with Suli if it’s true that we offered 2mil over 3years?? If those sums are correct then I hope we as a club withdrew the offer. Bloody ridiculous!! Now that would be a mess!!

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Was just looking at the team for 2021, and recalled the large offer made to Moses Suli... personally I am so glad he pulled out. With Zac and Max in the centres, and other options around, it seems to have been a lucky withdrawal :)

Or maybe others disagree?
I think looking at what we already had is what made the decision to withdraw. Begs the question why Lomax and Feagai weren’t given a run earlier. Lomax was in and out of the side and different positions all 2019, Feagai got a run late 2020 all the while we were struggling along with Aitken who can’t pass and Lafai who’s about as dynamic as a sloth.

getsmarty

Immortal
I think looking at what we already had is what made the decision to withdraw. Begs the question why Lomax and Feagai weren’t given a run earlier. Lomax was in and out of the side and different positions all 2019, Feagai got a run late 2020 all the while we were struggling along with Aitken who can’t pass and Lafai who’s about as dynamic as a sloth.

Suli knocked us back under the former staff... We dodged a bullet...

be55

Juniors
The Storm have us covered with Pap, the Fox, Remis Smith and co.
Reimis Smith...Mate wait till Bellamy gets his hands on him...i remember a few years back at Kogarah when he burnt Dufty for speed on the outside...

I've always been a wrap for the kid and with Bellamy putting the icing on the cake i predict he will be in for a very good year...

Won't be long before Dogs fans are saying "why the hell did we let him go"....

BLM01

First Grade
Reimis Smith...Mate wait till Bellamy gets his hands on him...i remember a few years back at Kogarah when he burnt Dufty for speed on the outside...

I've always been a wrap for the kid and with Bellamy putting the icing on the cake i predict he will be in for a very good year...

Won't be long before Dogs fans are saying "why the hell did we let him go"....
Yes but Bellamy will have to firstly remove the turnstile around his neck.

Maddragon99

Juniors
I’m not too fussed with Suli if it’s true that we offered 2mil over 3years?? If those sums are correct then I hope we as a club withdrew the offer. Bloody ridiculous!! Now that would be a mess!!
This is one of McGuber/Millward’s best thought bubbles. Why would you throw $2M at an overweight, over rated, Stooge like Suli. Probably an even worse signing than Corey Norman. Those two really were dumb & dummer

406A822E-2FA7-44C2-9243-C086E5EB3201.jpeg

Latest posts