What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses Suli

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I’ll admit I was excited by Suli but I’m happy he’s pulled out now in hindsight. I’m pretty happy with Wiliame and Lomax, hopefully Ramsey at fullback. Our money is better spent elsewhere particularly at prop, we need at least one good prop with an offload in him. Hopefully JDB gets sorted soon too because there isn’t a forward on the market available close to him.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
This chairman Gordon, is the one that's keeping idiot boy McGregor...
In his job. Andy Gordon is the fool that signed Mc Empty head.
Incorrect.

Here is the chairman, coach and CEO at the signing announcement
images

Oh to have Dr Brown’s delorean right about now..

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
The centre position is not our main problem now with Lomax and Williame backed up by some very good up and coming juniors.

If we can rid the team of Lafai, Aitken, Dufty and Norman, we should have enough spare cap to buy a first-grade fullback. Sullivan and Sailor are good backup players for Hunt and Clune. Norman is no longer required.

What the team really needs is a top grade fullback, a top-grade prop and a top-grade lock to replace De Belin if required.. From what I've seen this season, Merrin and Lawrie are bench player standard while Kerr is on his way to be of the first-grade standard but not there yet. I hope we will give Blacker back for 2021 and that he progresses to his full potential.

I'm not quite as optimistic as you Possm- apart from a new coach, I think the club is going to have to employ a Clinical Psychologist to help all the damaged players to regain their confidence after years of losing, being badly coached, being overlooked, being picked out of position, being dropped without the chance to show their wares etc.

If a new and energetic coach like Wane can bring a couple of outstanding Test quality players, it may kick start the recovery process.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Personally, I would give Mary the time of day before Samy..

Here are some of his gems:

He’s also physically threatened me before.

So..

You were saying?

I could dig up old thing you have said but you must stop obsessing about me.
You are definitely the pot calling the kettle black. You must have a very short memory to think you don't stir up trouble every time you open your mouth in here. I am 100% correct when I say you're a dick head because you are

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I could dig up old thing you have said but you must stop obsessing about me.
You are definitely the pot calling the kettle black. You must have a very short memory to think you don't stir up trouble every time you open your mouth in here. I am 100% correct when I say you're a dick head because you are
You dig up that old thing.

You go, glen coco!

Dragonsamy

Bench
I see the orange is cranky again??

Yeap think he is perfect.
He get pisses off with me because I don't put up with his shit.
He's like a petulant
little school child was been told to stand in the corner.
The reason why the orange man does like it is because he knows stuff all about football pretend he knows a lot he knows nothing and his lack of knowledge on football come shining through . When he gets called on it he hates it

Last edited: