Moses

Discussion in 'Wests Tigers' started by super_coach, Mar 18, 2018.

1. macnaz

macnaz Moderator Staff Member

Can you believe Fittler had this impostor in his NSW Blues extended train on squad for 2018. Even the Eels are trying piss this prick off ,just goes to show how clueless Freddy really is.
    I couldnt think of a more toxic and gutless player to ever be considered for the state of origin arena in all my years watching rugby league .

2. simmo05

simmo05 Juniors

I love fittler, but this makes me question his judgment. Moses has f**ked every team he has played in. How can all his potental suitors not see this??

macnaz and stamford like this.
  3. glockers

glockers Juniors

Moses is going to have a big year and maybe Origin is on the cards as he could be the answer in the 6 or the 1.

I thought he was great since coming across mid season from the Bulldogs. Queensland should consider him.

4. benched tiger

benched tiger Bench

Read the bs last week in the paper how Mitch is hitting the gym in preparation to lead Parra and help the young guys under him this season...imo the only thing he will be leading them too is another f##k##g wooden spoon.

cerberus and macnaz like this.
  5. BrotherJim05

BrotherJim05 Juniors

All jokes aside, Moses could be a genuine rep player if he adjusted his attitude.

Brooks is a great example of doing the opposite. Instead of trying to be a superstar, Brooks just got on with it. He's copped a lot of shit (most of it rightly so), but just never gave up or complained. You can see the whole experience has made Brooks mature beyond his years. Give him a consistent pack and he will be in genuine origin contention.

6. cerberus

cerberus First Grade

nailed it

7. gordsy

gordsy Juniors

And if he had heart, discipline, didn't blame others etc