What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

most annoying players in the leauge

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
@ Andrew ... out of interest, why do you hate Brett Morris? I've never seen him do a single annoyance-worthy thing on the field before?

P.S. Loving the "That's enough so I'll leave it at that" before adding 3 more players below that line :D

Big Pete

Referee
brent tate is a serial crabber, the worst ive seen he should only ever pass out of dummy half because he makes heaps of metres only its across the field not down it

and watts has been average in past seasons but hes been one of the cowboys best this year

Tate is bad, but trust me, Boyd is worse.

Ty Williams was close, but years of watching Boyd crab just seemed to hit me as I was making the post.

Which isn't saying much about the Cowboys...

Really, Watts hasn't been THAT great for the Cowboys. Although, he's been handy over the past few weeks.

smacky

Juniors
Ryles(Mainly when he played for dragons) Man he would sh*t me sometimes with his pre meditated offloads and making an error or giving away a penalty at the worst possible times

_Johnsy

Referee
Hes a grub ,thats why theres all the hate .

Ironhorse, Beau Scott & Dean Young :crazy::crazy: A grub, honestly ?

I see you see the above as a grub yet leave Hodges & Slater two of the biggest grubs off your list but can have Young & Scott, bizzaro. Mate TBH I can't figure that one out. Unless you ignore any QLD'er that is a grub, bias much?

Did he cut your grass while you were at work?;-)

Last edited:

johns_reds

First Grade
So you hate him because he gets media coverage? Shouldn't you hate someone because of what they have done?

I hope for your missus' sake she doesn't get media praise or you'd probably divorce her ffs.

no they praise hayne even when he is playing terrible, that is what annoys me, he is channel 9's golden child and he isn't even that good of a player.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Anthony Watts.

Not sure what this blokes problem is, but in addition to being a rather sh*t player he also has a massive chip on his shoulder, is always looking for a fight, is a grub of the highest order, and top top it all off, when he gets involved in a proper fight (I.e not king hitting people in scrums) he gets his face belted in and comes off looking like a swolen tomato.

Mr Saab

Referee
Billy Slater....thinks his sh*t doesnt stink and has the media wrapped around his little finger, but alot fans think you are the BIGGEST f**kWIT IN THE NRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Ace

Bench
I didn't think this was possible, but I don't think there is one Roosters player in here, bar Ryles (but that was for when he was at the Dragons).

C'mon people. Where's the hate?!

I didn't think this was possible, but I don't think there is one Roosters player in here, bar Ryles (but that was for when he was at the Dragons).

C'mon people. Where's the hate?!

One person named Anasta, Pearce and Minichiello. Other than Ryles, that's it lol.

natheel

Coach
no they praise hayne even when he is playing terrible, that is what annoys me, he is channel 9's golden child and he isn't even that good of a player.

how do they? they say how he can improve etc
imo the golden child this year is josh dugan
it was benji, then hayne now dugan

i mean listen to the fox sports commentators they even wrap him when he drops the ball, rightly so he gets the attention hes going to be good, my point is every year there is a different golden child as u like to put it.

plus hayne is a good footballer, hes just still got alot to learn as a fullback, hes phenomenal when he pulls things out of his arse ala benji 2005 but i predict a couple of years where he is quiet (like benji was) then hit his straps, the blokes only 21 or 22 hes got alot left in him to learn