What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

most annoying players in the leauge

natheel

Coach
@ Andrew ... out of interest, why do you hate Brett Morris? I've never seen him do a single annoyance-worthy thing on the field before?

P.S. Loving the "That's enough so I'll leave it at that" before adding 3 more players below that line :D

probably hates him coz he wishes he was in the team he supports lol

morris is a gun of a finisher anyone would be silly not to want him on their team.

_Johnsy

Referee
how do they? they say how he can improve etc
imo the golden child this year is josh dugan
it was benji, then hayne now dugan

i mean listen to the fox sports commentators they even wrap him when he drops the ball, rightly so he gets the attention hes going to be good, my point is every year there is a different golden child as u like to put it.

plus hayne is a good footballer, hes just still got alot to learn as a fullback, hes phenomenal when he pulls things out of his arse ala benji 2005 but i predict a couple of years where he is quiet (like benji was) then hit his straps, the blokes only 21 or 22 hes got alot left in him to learn

Saying anyone bar Hayne is the media's "golden child" is laughable, all it does is shows your ludicrous bias.

natheel

Coach
Chris Sandow,small man syndrome

i like sandow, think he has ticker, for a small guy u need to have small man syndrome out on the field or else he will get wacked every game and not be a first grade footballer

Watmough and Ennis are the biggest tossers in the game closely followed by Gallen and Bird.

bird and watmough r definatley in there for me too dont mind ennis or gallen though for some reason

Blake Ferguson thinks he's superman nowadays!
Always looking for a fight or at least pretending like he could.
Did it all game v Manly, didn't react when Matai gave him some though.
/QUOTE]

yeh dishes it out but cant take it back, when he got picked for the all star game and i watched that, thats when i started hating him, as soon as he's picked for a rep type side his head grew 10 sizes just sh*ts me for some reason

natheel

Coach
Saying anyone bar Hayne is the media's "golden child" is laughable, all it does is shows your ludicrous bias.

mate i never said he wasnt golden child,i just said that the media hasnt been so called praising him even when he isnt playing well this year, they have been saying how he can improve, i also said there is always one golden child each year hayne was it last year due to his efforts and now he has alot of learning to do as a fullback especially with defence because he is now targeted this year dugan is starting to become it and rightly so.

so imo hayne has passed that 'golden child' stage coz he has passed what he did last year and isnt carrying on with it

not being bias at all just giving my opinion

Last edited:

Shorty

Staff member
Soward.
He has this little smirk on his face when he's running or he's just scored....it's almost like a pout someone like Lady Gaga would do....like some camera whore.
It's extremely irritating.

mate i never said he wasnt golden child,i just said that the media hasnt been so called praising him even when he isnt playing well this year, they have been saying how he can improve, i also said there is always one golden child each year hayne was it last year due to his efforts and now he has alot of learning to do as a fullback especially with defence because he is now targeted this year dugan is starting to become it and rightly so.

so imo hayne has passed that 'golden child' stage coz he has passed what he did last year and isnt carrying on with it

not being bias at all just giving my opinion

Even when this is happening, he is still a Media Darling. The attention is all focused on him either way imo.

_Johnsy

Referee
Soward.
He has this little smirk on his face when he's running or he's just scored....it's almost like a pout someone like Lady Gaga would do....like some camera whore.
It's extremely irritating.

Agree just like Slater & Smith.

Someone

Bench
Fox sport commentators. so fcking stupid they dont even know the rules. Listening to them rabble on wrecks the experience of football for me.

^LOL Andy Raymond. He loves his self made nicknames.

"The army of one" Anthony Watmough
Michael "jet boots" Jennings
"The reflection of perfection" Greg Inglis. (didnt he steal that off Mark Jindrak?)

F*ck he's lame.

_Johnsy

Referee
^LOL Andy Raymond. He loves his self made nicknames.

"The army of one" Anthony Watmough
Michael "jet boots" Jennings
"The reflection of perfection" Greg Inglis. (didnt he steal that off Mark Jindrak?)

F*ck he's lame.

Yep, I'd imagine tis is as close as he ever came to actually playing the game.

andy_raymond.jpg

andrew057

First Grade
@ Andrew ... out of interest, why do you hate Brett Morris? I've never seen him do a single annoyance-worthy thing on the field before?

P.S. Loving the "That's enough so I'll leave it at that" before adding 3 more players below that line :D

I don't hate him. His continual try scoring annoys me, because its not for the Eels. Also he has no neck.

Shorty

Staff member
Agree just like Slater & Smith.
Well, Slater's more like the Chesire cat:lol:
I don't hate him. His continual try scoring annoys me, because its not for the Eels. Also he has no neck.
Yes, I've noticed both Morris boys have appauling upper back posture, Brett more so.
So I'll admit I'm irritated when I watch them because they need correcting!
However, Tony Archer gives them a run for their money!
jamie_simpson_wideweb__470x300,0.jpg

Last edited:

Thaigarr

Juniors
The morris brothers do look to have a bit of downs about them
Josh and Brett in the face
John in the ability stakes