What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

most annoying players in the leauge

mxlegend99

Referee
- Nathan Smith and Adrian Purtell (just because he plays for my team and it annoys me - if he played for someone else it wouldn't bother me)
This. For the same reason aswell. We have so many better players that it's annoying watching them hold our team back. Although Purtell has made Smith look good. Atleast he isn't a massive defensive liability.

Didgi

Justin Hodges has always annoyed me with his little blindside dummy half scoots every time he goes into acting half.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I don't understand all the hate for Beau Scott. Deadset he barely goes noticed throughout games, never opens his mouth, never fights, just goes about his job without any of the credit.

Didgi

vidot
dugan
waddell
campese
boyd
gallen
ennis
watmough
g.stewart
petero

You just named half of Canberra :?
I can understand why people would hate B. Stewart, but why Glenn?
And I must be thinking of a different Petero.

johns_reds

First Grade
1. Soward - hate his goal kick style, although it suits him seeing as he plays for dragqueens
2. Slater - He has massive brain explosions sometimes, really annoys me.
3. Hayne - just because of the media hyping him up, I’ve come to despise him, although lately I have loved watching him in defense when he doesn't have a clue where he is meant to be standing, the amount of f**k ups and tries he has given to oppositions :lol:

ironhorse

Juniors
I don't understand all the hate for Beau Scott. Deadset he barely goes noticed throughout games, never opens his mouth, never fights, just goes about his job without any of the credit.

noticed by you maybe . lol ,too much reading fluff pieces in the paper and not enough watching him play . Hes a grub ,thats why theres all the hate .

Loudstrat

Coach
1. Soward - hate his goal kick style, although it suits him seeing as he plays for dragqueens
2. Slater - He has massive brain explosions sometimes, really annoys me.
3. Hayne - just because of the media hyping him up, I’ve come to despise him, although lately I have loved watching him in defense when he doesn't have a clue where he is meant to be standing, the amount of f**k ups and tries he has given to oppositions :lol:
So you hate him because he gets media coverage? Shouldn't you hate someone because of what they have done?

I hope for your missus' sake she doesn't get media praise or you'd probably divorce her ffs.

Big Pete

Referee
I find players who are generally pretty dud to be annoying. Especially when they're preventing good sides from being awesome.

If I was to have a team of annoying players...

1. Darius Boyd - Has improved, but seriously, stop crabbing! Years of crabbing at the Broncos, where he'd run 20m infield, 5m forward still s**ts me.
2. Heka Nanai - It only took him one game, but boy did he stink. Couldn't tackle, couldn't run and dead set should've won the MotM for the Knights that day.
3. Joel Reddy - He worked hard, but last night proved that he was more or less up for the position. Well done.
4. Dave Simmons - No he hasn't played, but he's the incumbant dud. Who could ever forget THAT bombed try against the Rabbits?
5. Shane Elford - So...old and average. What does he contribute to the Panthers? What?
6. Travis Burns - I haven't seen anything in this guy since 2006. Seriously, how does he get a gig?
7. Josh McCrone - You know on signs how they have a picture of a man doing the wrong thing? This is that man.
8. Bryce Gibbs - To be fair, he's been in pretty good touch lately. But that doesn't stop me from including him after years of nubness.
9. Anthony Watts - Is an individual who manages to make and then spoil every good piece of play he gets involved in.
10. Troy Thompson - Why has Canberra held onto him for so long...why?!
11. Danny Galea - How can you still be playing first grade? Zero penetration and bad ball skills makes you a crap player.
12. Luke O'Donnell - For such a talented player, he does some pretty stupid s**t. Since being moved to the left, the guy makes run after run and always managed to lose the ball at least twice in premium field position.
13. Nathan Smith - Argh...fantasy team's seem to love him...I just find him to be a poor man's Luke Lewis.

andrew057

First Grade
Farah
Stagg
B. Morris
Fein
Creagh
Payne
Boyd
Sandow
Champion
Vidot
Weyman
Mason
Best
B. Stewart
Blair
A. MacDougall
Simpson
Bani
T. Williams
Ropati
Rovelli
Prince
Bailey
Simmons
Gallen
Kelly
Covell
Blair
Tighe
Gidley
Ballin

Too many to mention really so i'll leave it at that.
Fergurson
Watmough
D. Williams

nqcowboy87

Bench
I find players who are generally pretty dud to be annoying. Especially when they're preventing good sides from being awesome.

If I was to have a team of annoying players...

1. Darius Boyd - Has improved, but seriously, stop crabbing! Years of crabbing at the Broncos, where he'd run 20m infield, 5m forward still s**ts me.

9. Anthony Watts - Is an individual who manages to make and then spoil every good piece of play he gets involved in.

brent tate is a serial crabber, the worst ive seen he should only ever pass out of dummy half because he makes heaps of metres only its across the field not down it

and watts has been average in past seasons but hes been one of the cowboys best this year

Didgi

Woah dude, spend a bit less time hating everyone and a bit more time watching the footy.
Farah
Stagg
B. Morris
Fein
Creagh
Payne
Boyd
Sandow
Champion
Vidot
Weyman
Mason
Best
B. Stewart
Blair
A. MacDougall
Simpson
Bani
T. Williams

Ropati
Rovelli
Prince
Bailey
Simmons
Gallen
Kelly
Covell
Blair
Tighe
Gidley
Ballin

Too many to mention really so i'll leave it at that.
Fergurson
Watmough
D. Williams

Latest posts