What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most boring/mundane NRL player sightings

Pedge1971

First Grade
I played pool against cowboys plodder Justin Loomans in Bullwinkles Townsville in the mid nineties or so

I remember he had lines shaved into his eyebrows and the whole short hair at the sides with parallel lines shaved into his hair around the sides

Winner

butchmcdick

Immortal
Literally just saw Craig Bellamy getting dropped off at Gold Coast airport

The man looks fitter now than he did when he was playing

Life's Good

Coach
Last night, Mark 'Buckets' O'neill at the park where I play touch footy. A thoroughly nice bloke who looks as fit today as in his playing days.

adamkungl

Immortal
I saw Brett Stewart in Melbourne when I was there for the RLWC quarters.
I said "hey you're Brett Stewart right"
he said "yeah"
I said "cool"

taipan

Referee
Noddy Kimmorley opened the door for me and my wife, leaving a shop in Caringbah,a couple of days ago.

An out an out atrocity.He didn't bow to me,when I passed.Buzz get on to this ,after you've finished your second slab of VB.It's a scoop worthy of your status in the media.

stringaz

Juniors
Craig Bellamy - Served dinner and lunch multiple times at the cooly hotel few years back.
Also bumped into him walking out of his resort foyer in Coolangatta.

Jamal idris in sin city niteclub surfers. And lunch at the cooly.

David Shillington ordering Jack and lemonades at the cooly.
Steve Noyce,Laurie Daley and scott Sattler, Dave Taylor, john cartwright (also currumbin surf club) at the cooly.

Preston Campbell walking with a couple of titans players up at dbar headland.

Ben Ikin and Ashley Harrison at a wedding function in twin towns.

Kevin Campion, Michael Hagan, Bob Hagan and bill harrigon at earth n sea Coolangatta

Edit: Had a quick chat with Thurston by the water cooler at the pub too, friendly bloke.

Last edited:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
The closest thing I’ve seen to Moses parting the sea is Paul rauhihi barging through a dance floor. One large human

Latest posts