What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most boring/mundane NRL player sightings

Norths Tiger

Juniors
Also saw Blocker in the crowd at the Lion King a few years (looking very bored at the interval).

Tim Sheens' brother was my sports teacher for a while, we also had Jeff Hardy once or twice.

Lived in the same apartment building as Brad Clyde. Nice enough guy to chat to in the lift.

Also saw Blocker in the crowd at the Lion King a few years (looking very bored at the interval).

Tim Sheens' brother was my sports teacher for a while, we also had Jeff Hardy once or twice.

Lived in the same apartment building as Brad Clyde. Nice enough guy to chat to in the lift.

Saw brad Clyde in Wynyard tunnel the other day. Big unit, obviously still looks after himself

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
once served gus gould when i was working at seaworld when i was back at uni. Hat pulled down over his face trying not to be recognised.

butchmcdick

Immortal
once served gus gould when i was working at seaworld when i was back at uni. Hat pulled down over his face trying not to be recognised.

I played pool against cowboys plodder Justin Loomans in Bullwinkles Townsville in the mid nineties or so

I remember he had lines shaved into his eyebrows and the whole short hair at the sides with parallel lines shaved into his hair around the sides

Pig Champion

Juniors
One of the Mullane brothers (Greg or Mick) was my maths teacher one year, he grabbed my head by the hair, shook my head and told me to shut up. Ian Schubert took our PE class as a student teacher, he gave me a kick up the bum for mucking up.

Norths Tiger

Juniors
On numerous occasions back in the day, Billy Smith and my old neighbours in the midst of long Sunday arvo sessions on the neighbours' back verandah.

Latest posts