What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most embarrassing moments

Andy

First Grade
When I was 8 I said "Hey girls, check this out" before attempting a jump on my bmx.

To cut a long story short, I landed on my head instead of the bike's wheels and got rushed to hospital.

Raider_69

Post Whore
When i was at the beach, i was chattin up this chick with a boogie board in hand, was doing well, untill i when i was chattin to her a wave crashed on to the board knocking it straight into my head, i was gooooooooorn!! she started laughing and swam off and i was left nursing a massive headache! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Raider_69

Post Whore
DJ Raida said:
its called a body board nick, only losers call it a boogie board

sorry i cant be cool like you :roll: :roll: :lol:
its a boogie board to me, always has been and always will be :D

Andy

First Grade
DJ Raida said:

Actually it's a boogie board.

Tom Morey, the inventer of the boogie board called it just that becasue instead of standing up to ride it, you just get down and boogie.

His brand, Morey Boogie, is well known throughout the surfing world.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Andy said:
DJ Raida said:

Actually it's a boogie board.

Tom Morey, the inventer of the boogie board called it just that becasue instead of standing up to ride it, you just get down and boogie.

His brand, Morey Boogie, is well known throughout the surfing world.

OHHH NOOOO!!!
DJ - OWNED! :lol:

Andy

First Grade
DJ Raida said:
watev, whenever i go BOARDING, and ask people what they are using

noone says boogie board :roll:

That's because they've been influenced by morons in the marketing world.

incredible_holc

Juniors
i work at a fresh chicken shop and this lady with a really swell rack came up and wanted some fresh chicken........ i finished her sentence, i said 'breast???!!!!' a bit to enthusiastically. It then clicked what id done and i went red and she laughed at me. very embaressing btw

choc_soldier

Coach
Running head-on at full speed into the uprights, flush on my forehead, playing touch footy in Year 12.

I was the quiet kid, but I was known after that! :roll: :lol:

Didn't suffer any concussion, surprisingly.