What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most embarrassing moments

knights04

Bench
In church I accidently farted when standing for a prayer. Then people started laughing and covering their faces with church booklets because of the smell. :oops:

MEE

Juniors
Hehehe knights.

Some twat ran up the ass of my car and tonight i went out with this girl to the movies and i had to get my parents to pick us up. bit embarrasing at my age. :oops:

My most embrassing moment is this: I was with the boyfriend on a weekend up the Sunshine Coast, anyway I asked the Porters to park my car in valet parking. What happened was when I went to pick up my car the next day from the front desk, it had different rego details.

Anyway I wondered how they got my old rego plate info. I rang them up abused em for breaking the law etc, asked them how they got my Qld transport information. I even asked them to send out a letter apologising for there shit.

Anyways after bout 2 weeks and after the recieving of the letter, I realised my old rego details where on my keyring :lol: :lol: , and thats how they got my info.

Stranger

Coach
Playing a game of footy a day before school photos... got an elbow in the eye had the biggest black eye ever...... still was a good photo considering #-o

Was watching a game of waterpolo and one of my mates got his cozzies scratched off :lol:

nat

Juniors
was 13 on a cruise new years eve free champagne.....
asked the dj to come bak to my cabin with me(i was sharing a cabin with my grandma :oops: ) then having the security ringing my parents cabin saying um can u please remove ur daughter from the disco. i was soo goone lol. i didnt remeber it and my friends told me bout it the next day. i wondered y i was getting funny looks everywhere! :shock:

TooheysNew

Coach
MEE - you shouldnt bother driving a car. It seems to spend more time getting fixed than getting driven.

Latest posts