What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most embarrassing moments

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Razor said:
CC_Eagle said:
Not mine but a friend of my Dads at school..

A kid was showing off, bragging about how many poles he coud launch himself over via his hands (i forget the proper term for this kind of jump :? ). Anyway he landed flat on his nuts and got sent the hospital. Leaves hospital with a nice pair of ping pong balls.

Sure it wasn't you?

*checks*

Yup, quite sure.

Andy

First Grade
Sending a very saucy sms to the wrong person accidently, and then trying to #-o explain the mistake.

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
people i don't know pranking me whilst i am in a meeting......and then a second one all apologetic......OK I WAS IN SH*T AFTER THE FIRST ONE

:lol:

Rusty

Juniors
I recall a girl at school who walked halfway across the quad area with toilet paper sticking out of her arse..her friends knew this and didn't tell her. When she finally realised she turned and ran to the toilet in tears, no one saw her at school for a while. I think that her nickname now is 'Sorbent'. :lol: :lol: ( and no its not me!)

DIEHARD

----
Raider_69 said:
DJ Raida said:
its called a body board nick, only losers call it a boogie board

sorry i cant be cool like you :roll: :roll: :lol:
its a boogie board to me, always has been and always will be :D

I call it a boogie board.

Andy

First Grade
DIEHARD said:
Raider_69 said:
DJ Raida said:
its called a body board nick, only losers call it a boogie board

sorry i cant be cool like you :roll: :roll: :lol:
its a boogie board to me, always has been and always will be :D

I call it a boogie board.

:lol: :lol: 10 points for the delayed response

MEE

Juniors
me and this girl were going at it we didn't hear her mum come home and got caught. her face was priceless when she walked into the room though. :oops:

about a month ago i got out of the car without the handbrake on and it rolled into a brick wall. The whole front spoiler needs replacing :oops:

Alba

Coach
i jumped on a train at central but the doors were closing and my cousin was on the other side so i squeezed back through and my foot got stuck in the train as it was moving and i pulled my foot and it came out of my shoe so there was my shoe being taken off and i was yellin "STOP THE F*N TRAIN DICKHEADS" omg my face went redder every time someone asked me if i was ok ... :(

black magic

Juniors
well today i was with my mates and some chick came up and spoke to us about crap! wasnt really with it then!

and she looked like she was pregant...so i said when is your baby due???? she turned around and said what baby! I was crap! Turned out she wasnt pregant...
Thats mine!! :lol:

Johns Magic

Referee
When I was about 13, I was swinging on a chair whilst I was talking to this girl. We were having a good chat, when suddenly I overswung. I fell backwards off the chair and hit the ground hard. To top it all off, the impact caused me to let off this huge fart #-o

Luckily I didn't really like this girl, because it was a very akward moment.

Stranger

Coach
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice work Johns magic u ass :lol:

What about when your listing to music in the middle of a shopping center.. all of a sudden you look up ur mates are gone and you realise your dancing :oops:

Latest posts