What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most embarrassing moments

An41

Juniors
getting too pissed and break dancing. (i never knew how to break dance)people were impressed.

SirShire

First Grade
incredible_holc said:
i work at a fresh chicken shop and this lady with a really swell rack came up and wanted some fresh chicken........ i finished her sentence, i said 'breast???!!!!' a bit to enthusiastically. It then clicked what id done and i went red and she laughed at me. very embaressing btw

That is gold!!! :lol:

Andy

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
Too many to list, however, i've been in so many instantces were i've forgotten to do my fly up.

Ahh... the old cucumber has left the salad routine. :lol:

Razor

Coach
DJ Raida said:
google search

body board- 22,700,000

boogie board- 548,000

nuff said

If you're going to do searches on that you have to enclose them in quotes

body board - 62900
boogie board - 40500

Because body board without quotes will return a lot of sites that aren't about that

I waved at a girl in a car by mistake. I thought it was another girl that drives a similar vehicle.

The first girl got the impression I was hitting on her by waving. She took it totally wrong. No! NO! No! I don't fancy you, it was a mistake, can I please take that wave back?

Stranger

Coach
My brother walked into the glass at maccas... he thought it was a door but for me....

humm....

Walking into poles... #-o nilly knocked myself out by doing it....

jumped into a swimming pool and didnt tie my togs up... well long story short they come down and every1 saw a full moon.... :lol:

The Whippet

Juniors
Tripping up the stairs at Canberra Stadium infront a whole heap of Raiders supporters only to be lauged at, that was embarrasing.

Also at school with my back injury not been able to get up off the sick bay bed and only to have an ambulance called and because there are so many steps at my school having to go around the whole playground infront of everybody.

Phillips

Referee
The Whippet said:
Tripping up the stairs at Canberra Stadium infront a whole heap of Raiders supporters only to be lauged at, that was embarrasing.

Also at school with my back injury not been able to get up off the sick bay bed and only to have an ambulance called and because there are so many steps at my school having to go around the whole playground infront of everybody.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im sorry i cant help it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lolesi

First Grade
Not me, but i saw it happen.

Was going through maccas drive through, getting my meal at the last window, and i was really far away from the window, i dont know why, just was, and as the girl was leaning to give me my food, she fell straight out of the window head first into the ground.

I pissed myself so hard. poor girl went so red.

Phillips

Referee
one time at primary school (in yr 3) i was running and tried to jump over a chain fence that was very low to the ground, but i tripped over it and hit my head on the ground :( ....i cried but the 2 of the hottest girls at school came over and checked if i was ok, ooooh yeah baby 8)

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Not mine but a friend of my Dads at school..

A kid was showing off, bragging about how many poles he coud launch himself over via his hands (i forget the proper term for this kind of jump :? ). Anyway he landed flat on his nuts and got sent the hospital. Leaves hospital with a nice pair of ping pong balls.

Razor

Coach
CC_Eagle said:
Not mine but a friend of my Dads at school..

A kid was showing off, bragging about how many poles he coud launch himself over via his hands (i forget the proper term for this kind of jump :? ). Anyway he landed flat on his nuts and got sent the hospital. Leaves hospital with a nice pair of ping pong balls.

Sure it wasn't you?