What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

most hated club

most hated clubs (up to 2)

• gold coast titans

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • wests tigers

Votes: 31 4.8%
  • paramatta eels

Votes: 79 12.3%
  • st george illawarra dragons

Votes: 115 17.9%
  • south sydney rabbitohs

Votes: 76 11.8%
  • sydney roosters

Votes: 122 19.0%
  • brisbane broncos

Votes: 89 13.8%
  • cronulla sharks

Votes: 47 7.3%
  • canberra raiders

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • manly sea eagles

Votes: 165 25.7%
  • new zealand warriors

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • melbourne storm

Votes: 189 29.4%
  • north queensland cowboys

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • penrith panthers

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • newcastle knights

Votes: 13 2.0%
  • canterbury bulldogs

Votes: 137 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
Most bouncers/security guards are either glorified crims or failed coppers!

Last edited:

StormHi

Juniors
Maybe thugs that think a good night at work is smashing peoples heads refer to themselves as bouncers.

Everyone else in the industry calls them guards or just security.

If someone asked what your job is and you reply 'Im a bouncer' then you're a spanker of the highest order.

If you think Bouncing is Smashing Peoples Heads in then your a genius of the highest order After 12 Years of Security work (Alternating Between Venue and Events) I have gotten into more altercations with patrons at Football games (Mostly the Soccer and Aus vs NZ NRLclashes) and Big Day out, Park life etc are pretty bad as well. Venue work isnt as volatile I found for some reason (Just have had bad experiences with Bronco players over the years)

Lol

StormHi

Juniors
Bouncers/security guards atre either glorified crims or failed coppers!

You really don't know shit about the industry mate.... Comments like this make me kinda mad Stupid thugs and Glorified crims? Dont last long it's easier to get arrested as a Venue Guard for doing the wrong thing then it is being a carreer criminal (no joke) You are held responsible for every single action you take and you need to be alert and record all actions taken by yourself when dealing with others.... Probably the most stressful thing about the job was walking that tightrope of doing the right thing or overstepping the boundaries without a ffing good reason.

Tbh I don't really miss it.

HowHigh

Coach
Bulldogs by far
Storm come in second
Raiders deserve a mention for our terrible record against them

_Johnsy

Referee
You really don't know shit about the industry mate.... Comments like this make me kinda mad Stupid thugs and Glorified crims? Dont last long it's easier to get arrested as a Venue Guard for doing the wrong thing then it is being a carreer criminal (no joke) You are held responsible for every single action you take and you need to be alert and record all actions taken by yourself when dealing with others.... Probably the most stressful thing about the job was walking that tightrope of doing the right thing or overstepping the boundaries without a ffing good reason.

Tbh I don't really miss it.

Wow, what pressure you are held accountable for your actions.

oh the humanity !!!!!

redbur95

Juniors
Ok everyone, I'm curious. What clubs do you hate and why?

Obviously I see nothing wrong with the Broncos but I know they're a common club to hate. (Please don't say "Because they're from Queensland"!)

I'll start off. I hate Manly because they contain more players I hate than any other club - brawlers (Glenn Stewart), spitters (Jorge Taufua), liars (Kieran Foran) and thugs (Jamil Hopoate).

Let the hating begin!

ratsack2

Juniors
Broncos - because they are in QLD
StGeorge - cause they are stinking scum
Illawarra - used to like them but now they are merged stinking scum
Cowboys - because they are in QLD and Thurston
Titans - they are also in Qld
Bulldogs - dirty stinking supporters spat in my face waiting in line for coffee at Belmore, Lamb on Speechly, Mortimer on Wakefield and last but certainly not least Bugden on Sludge
Manly - Hartley, 1973 and 1978
Parra- westies
Penrtih - bigger westies
East - $$$$$$ have to buy everyone and not develope their own talent
West - merged scum
tigers - again merged scum
south - bunniesman
Melbourne - cheating scum
Canberra - didn't mind them until their cheer leaders stood in front of us and abused the crowd
Newscastle - tinkler, drugs
I think that's it

Last edited:

bellyache

Bench
Bulldogs - dirty stinking supporters spat in my face waiting in line for coffee at Belmore, Lamb on Speechly, Mortimer on Wakefield and last but certainly not least Bugden on Sludge
Parra- westies
Penrtih - bigger westies
Easts - $$$$$$ have to buy everyone and not develope their own talet
West - merged scum
south - bunniesman
Canberra - didn't mind them until their cheer leaders stood in front of us and abused the crowd
I think that's it
LOL! 17 of their 25 man squad made their first grade debut at the club, how many other teams can boast that?

Lambretta

First Grade
I've always hated Annandale for some reason.

Cumberland for mine - so glad they folded after one season the stinking yellow bastards

Strangely I don't mind their re-incarnation cos I once knew a hot chick who followed Parra and I cling to the hope that one day I'll bump into her again and she'll blow me in the dunnies after the game.

If hot chicks follow any other teams, I'm more than willing to consider kinda liking your team too in exchange for sexual favours. Except Brisbane, cos they're Queenslanders and I hate them.

Last edited:

Lambretta

First Grade
LOL! 17 of their 25 man squad made their first grade debut at the club, how many other teams can boast that?

He accused us of not developing talet, not talent.

I reckon the lack of talet at Easts is a bloody good reason to hate us. I'll drink to that. Bloody talet is overrated if you ask me.

bellyache

Bench
He accused us of not developing talet, not talent.

I reckon the lack of talet at Easts is a bloody good reason to hate us. I'll drink to that. Bloody talet is overrated if you ask me.
Who was it he finished his career with? Do you remember the Soo series he won for NSW? Better than Joey Johns from memory..

tumbidragon

First Grade
Parra- westies
Penrtih - bigger westies
East - $$$$$$ have to buy everyone and not develope their own talet
West - merged scum
south - bunniesman
I think that's it
/thread We have a whiner, I mean winner!