What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

most hated club

most hated clubs (up to 2)

• gold coast titans

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • wests tigers

Votes: 31 4.8%
  • paramatta eels

Votes: 79 12.3%
  • st george illawarra dragons

Votes: 115 17.9%
  • south sydney rabbitohs

Votes: 76 11.8%
  • sydney roosters

Votes: 122 19.0%
  • brisbane broncos

Votes: 89 13.8%
  • cronulla sharks

Votes: 47 7.3%
  • canberra raiders

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • manly sea eagles

Votes: 165 25.7%
  • new zealand warriors

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • melbourne storm

Votes: 189 29.4%
  • north queensland cowboys

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • penrith panthers

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • newcastle knights

Votes: 13 2.0%
  • canterbury bulldogs

Votes: 137 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tumbidragon

First Grade
fraud.jpg

Still masturbate to this ;)

Last edited:
Strangely I don't mind their re-incarnation cos I once knew a hot chick who followed Parra and I cling to the hope that one day I'll bump into her again and she'll blow me in the dunnies after the game.

How dare you speak of my wife in that fashion!!!

:D

If I had to pick a club to hate, it would be the Sydney Swans.

Only because Adam Spencer (ABC Breakfast) masturbates furiously about them and can barely contain his glee for the aerial ping pong game.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
So a QLD club 'stole' a QLD junior from a Sydney based club, riiight.

I hate the roosters for taking players from Penrith, but atleast they are our own juniors...anyway.

I didnt vote but i am a pretty hate filled guy, I can't split:

Roosters
Manly
Dragon
Storm

:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:

AnfieldIron

Juniors
Manly

Daylight

Soulless, supporterless Chooks

Daylight

Dragons & Knights, and only after having to deal with some of their wanker fans on this forum.

bottle

Coach
Don't ya just love it when a newcomer starts an 'original' thread?

What's next?

- Broncos get favourable treatment re Friday night games
- Dragons are chokers (might need to wait a bit for them to be become competitive again for this one to get a run)
- (Insert name of defensively strong team here) is boring
- (Insert name of strong attacking team here ) is exciting
- Most hated/over rated coach; player; water boy; cheerleaders in the last century (but be sure to limit 'pole' options to the last 25 years only, just for a lark)
- Dogs/Roosters only ever buy players and never develop juniors
- Lol@50uff$
- Penrith/Titans/Cowboys, who cares?

Innovative ideas, all. Wish someone would do these sorts of threads just to mix things up a bit.

Lambretta

First Grade
the question was asked which teams do you hate and why, I gave reason (typo edited too by the way) I unlike you have been following league for 40 years now and I make my comments through 40 years of observations, if you look at the Sharks now you would say they don't develop their own players, but looking at history in the 80s they had a team of all local juniors, but if you have been following league for 5 minutes like you guys then you would make that assumption about Cronulla

Having juniors come from an area and the NRL club developing them are two separate things.

There are loads of Cronulla "juniors" playing in the NRL - a look through the Penrith team the other day in response to a point that Penrith will develop another junior only for the Roosters to "steal" him showed me there are more "Cronulla" juniors in the Panthers squad than there are Penrith ones.

But if that player moves to Penrith aged 15 and gets in their development program, then who "develops" him? Do Cronulla get the credit cos the lads parents happened to live in the Sutherland Shire and he played for Caringbah from the age of 11 to 14? Or should the Panthers get the praise because they recognised the talent and nurtured it?

NZ_10c_Warriors

Juniors
i still maintain my beliefs. bandwagonmatta lost all of its fans and are still deluded (ricky stuart sucks) and the merged dragons fans still are very arrogant.

@MarTiger

Juniors
I don't hate any other NRL club. That said, any game featuring the Tigers vs Rabbitohs or Roosters is marked on my calendar. Especially if we're lucky enough to get the Souths boys at the SCG.

Latest posts