What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most hated figure in RL?

Most hated three people in RL

• Total voters

perverse

Referee
Justin Hodges gets all 3 of my votes. constantly proves himself a wanker, merkin, dog AND cat of the highest order.

STORM.99/07

Bench
giddyup... he is such a wanker doesn`t have enough passion for the game.

bec she is such a know it all but yet has never played the sport. never writes anything constructive about league.

giddyup cos he is such a wanker.(I would vote twice for him if I could)

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
if you get three votes and i voted once for gallop i want my other 2 votes to also go to gallop. Giddy Up Gallop and Go ffs

seaeagle sam

Justin Hodges gets all 3 of my votes. constantly proves himself a wanker, merkin, dog AND cat of the highest order.

you forgot coward. does anyone remember his first few cracks at SOO? Then later he found his 'voice' and decided to continually sledge NSW while standing behind his entire team.

Even Artie was embarrassed.

juanfarkall

Coach
Bill Harrigant (He is responsible for merkin Suttor, the Pride of the Stains)

Nein/News Ltd (and the vast majority of the merkins they employ)

The Board who allegdly run our game (for being weak merkins)... especially "self interest first" merkins like Carr and Love.

Jason Maher

Immortal
So difficult to narrow it down to 3. Went for DUI, Ribot, and Zorba. Could have just as easily gone for Slothfield, Hadley, and Harrigan.

Player wise it's Hodges, Catai, and Slater.