What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most hated person in rugby league

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Jarryd HAyne? Really? I think hes fantastic.
I think Brett Tate would easily be number one now closely followed by Greg (bowraville Tigers, that in QLD) Inglis.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
From a Sharks point of view, well you have to be a moron to look past Chris Anderson who single handedly destroyed our club financially as well as on the footy field.

snoozer

Bench
From a Sharks point of view, well you have to be a moron to look past Chris Anderson who single handedly destroyed our club financially as well as on the footy field.
this^^

used to hate blair when he was a cheatin merkin but now he's just funny.

always detested max krillich - merkin of the highest order playing for a merkin team.

Quigs

Immortal
I can't nominate one because that would be unfair to the rest of them.

But the most hated thing in rugby league would have to be the eastern hill crowd of Oki Jubilee Local Council Owned Suburban Ground

I'd like to nominate the ever sanctimonious and whinging Brian Smith. C.Anderson is an obvious one, though I thought he was well and truly in league oblivion until Parramatta started talking about him.

webShark

Soward hands down. it's bad enough the Stains have scored as try without watching his performance when converting. Crap in Origin too.

hodges, c.smith, brett white, greg eastwood, blake ferguson, michael crocker, timana tahu, greg inglis, jaime lyon, jake friend, jaread waerea-hargreaves, daaaariussss boyd

thats all i can think of, im sure i left some out

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
In terms of players, I cant stand Hodges and Inglis, as well as Dave Taylor. Steve Matai, Darius Boyd, Isaac Luke, Chris Sandow, Nathan Merritt, Timana Tahu, Kade Snowden.

Non-players, Ray Hadley (shite TV commentator, don't mind him on the radio), and hat fat oxygen thief Nathan Tinkler,

sladden road

Juniors
Ken Arthurson John Quayle Bob Fulton Mark Bugden...old school
Opes for f**king ever.
Hodges.. Tate.....Snowden....Kate Page.. ( leader of the Bird backlash )
And most of all

ROY MASTERS
For his never ending hate of Cronulla and use of his position at Fairfax to continually destabilize and diminish Cronulla..
Wok should have hit him again..And again

sharkadelic

Juniors
My top 10 off the top of my head.

1. Jason Ryles - Cheap Shotting, petualent little b*tch. Hate him
2. Chris Anderson - Arrogant No talent jerk that nearly destroyed us and was apparently doing his best.
3. Ben Creagh - Continually gifted rep spots despite no apparent talent
4. Jarrad Anderson - Son of an arrogant no talent jerk with even less ability
5. Dean Young - Sook with a stupid looking head.
6. Terry Kennedy - Moron with an anti shark bias.
7. Wendell Sailor - Egotistical Fool.
8. Beau Scott - ruined so many games while playing for us.
9. John Sutton - So over rated he makes Daniel Mortimer look like Andrew Johns
10. Brett Kite - Gifted a bunch of rep jerseys he never earnt.