What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

Parra Glory

Juniors
just wondering whos everybodies most hated player. For mine its Willie Mason and i dont think i have to explain myself.. what do use think?

miccle

Bench
Off-season threads rule!

For mine, has been David Kidwell for a number of years now. There has been a lot of media attention about his grubby style of play since the GF, but he's been the king of the cheap shot for a long, long time. Hate the way he plays, offers very little but a lot of aggression and only around two brain cells to back that up.

robbie123

Juniors
Parra Glory said:
what do use think?

hahaha 'use'

for me it has to be andrew johns....hes a dickhead, thinks hes better then every1...left JT at that game when they were gonna do that presentation...and spits the dummy whenever someone makes a mistake.

sh*t player too:D

innsaneink

Referee
Dunley

Just a grub, nothing more.

At least most hated players like Hodges, Woolford, Matai & mason etc are useful and effective, Dunley is just a waste of space.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Dunno if I hate anyone really.

Players that sh*t me include
Cory Hughes (cheap shot grub)
Craig Gower (overrated hack)
Justin Hodges when he sledges
Karmichael Hunt (overrated)
Luke Covell (because he reminds me of all the sharks fans here)

and I'm losing respect for one Nigel Vagana too.

Johns Magic

Referee
miccle said:
Off-season threads rule!

For mine, has been David Kidwell for a number of years now. There has been a lot of media attention about his grubby style of play since the GF, but he's been the king of the cheap shot for a long, long time. Hate the way he plays, offers very little but a lot of aggression and only around two brain cells to back that up.

Agreed

_Johnsy

Referee
I cant nominate just one, so I have a 5 way tie.

Dunley, Matai, Kidwell, Hodges, (rising quickly) King

miccle

Bench
Forgot about King. He's well in the top 5 of mine, which is a shame.. between him and Kidwell I really find myself hating Melbourne whereas before they were my second team.

Dutchy

Immortal
Lyon aka Judas for Parra fans will get heaps when all the Parra fans wake up from their booze outs

Parra Glory

Juniors
scottyj said:
Lyon aka Judas for Parra fans will get heaps when all the Parra fans wake up from their booze outs

oh well, his a scum, and like Peter Sterling said he doesnt dererve to be welcomed back in the NRL. Cant wait until we unleash Moi Moi on him:D :D

Dutchy

Immortal
atleast Burnsy has heart and doesnt run away from the big guys...Witt has the heart of a pee if anything