What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

pennywisealfie said:
im not surprised at all. when you become a good player people are jealous, thats the way it goes. forget benji, sonny bill, anthony tupou. hunt will be battling with inglis for worlds best player in the next generation

When locky retires ,hunt should retire ,cause there will be no one to make him look good. Will be shown up as the pretender he is.
BTW. Webb had a far better series at fullback than Hunt

Mr Saab

Referee
dazza62 said:
When locky retires ,hunt should retire ,cause there will be no one to make him look good. Will be shown up as the pretender he is.
BTW. Webb had a far better series at fullback than Hunt

The fact that Hunt has gone past Bowen must really eat away at you.
Hunt will be just fine when Lockyer retires.
It will be the passing of the torch at the Broncos...Wally to Langer...Langer to Lockyer...Lockyer to Hunt.

Mr Saab said:
It will be the passing of the torch at the Broncos...Wally to Langer...Langer to Lockyer...Lockyer to Hunt.

Bye Bye Broncos.... If you think Hunt has a 10th of the talent,vision or playmaking abilities of locky, then you are truely in need of Help.

D

Deleted member 10972

>zuzu< said:
Ah k fair enough.

Fair point mate fair point. Least you put a reason down aye.

For mine, i hate alot of the grubby players/sooks (Who evidently tend to be the same people)

Buderus
Morrison
Hughes
Utai (Love him as a player, hate him for his grubiness at times)
Kidwell
Crocker
Morely
Kimmorely
Woolford
Finch
Anasta
Cooper
Ridell
T. Smith

There are more, but just cant think now. There the main ones. Oh and A.Johns at times. Love him as a player, but can be a bit of a baby at times. But that goes without saying being such a passionate player.

Only a Dogs fan could think Anasta is grubby or a sook. He might be a garbage player, but if anything, on the field he's too CLEAN for his own good. Needs some mongrel up in him. Morley's not really a grub, just has a bad temper, & is easily riled, but rarely ever does a cheap shot without being warranted.

Mr Saab

Referee
dazza62 said:
Bye Bye Broncos.... If you think Hunt has a 10th of the talent,vision or playmaking abilities of locky, then you are truely in need of Help.

The kid just turned 20.
He has three 1st grade seasons under his belt.
Give him time.
Wow, i remember a time when Lockyer made his test debut and had an absolute shocker...paul cariage class....and he was all of 21 yrs of age at the time.
Fast forward to clock 8 yrs later and look at him. No one ever would have foreseen Lockyer to go and do what he has done.
Diss Hunt all you like, but the kid is a leader already at the Broncos and will only get better as time goes by.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Willie Mason - Tool of the highest order. Embarrassment to not only the code but the country as well. Does not deserve a Roo's jumper
Justin Hodges - Cheap shot Grub.
Steve Mattai - Needs a Psychiatric evaluation as to why he hates people touching him in a contact sport
Andrew Johns - So far up his own arse that even an anatomical pathologist has trouble identifying his species.
Danny Buderus - (see Andrew Johns, again, think's he's the only hooker that deserves a rep jumper)
David Kidwell- Needs to learn how to tackle without strangling an opposing player.
Brett Finch - Enough said.

The Preacher

First Grade
How the hell do you give Cooper a rating in with that crowd >ZuZu<, he must have really pissed you off somewhere along the line ??? :?

Knightmare

Coach
I used to hate Hodges before he cleaned up his act. I hate Chris Walker because he's a useless gimp who thinks he's top s**t and walks out on contracts. I don't hate them, but I think both Karmichael Hunt and Luke Covell are overrated gimps.

Charlie124

First Grade
Karmichael Hunt - Turncoat scum, most predictable step in the history of the universe
Steve Turner - Only due to his recent childish behavior, way to waste your NRL career dipsh*t
Andrew Johns - Whinging sook
Ben Kennedy - Any QLDer who saw his acting performance in Origin a couple of years ago will know what im talking about.

My list used to be much longer but being the offseason its harder to have the same level of hatred you do when you see them week in week out.

Red Bear

Referee
Dragon_psa said:
Pretty much. As good a player as he was, he had no sense of sportsmanship whatsoever, and a cocky little sh*t to boot.
Agree on Langer but doesnt that also sound like one A Mundine, another player i could not stand.
Tate
cutie
C Smith
and most of all, THURSTON

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
GoTheBears said:
Agree on Langer but doesnt that also sound like one A Mundine, another player i could not stand.
Tate
cutie
C Smith
and most of all, THURSTON

why not lockyer then?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knightmare

Coach
If we're talking about past players, hard to beat Gorden Tallis and Geoff Toovey. Tallis- sat out seasons so he could wait for Sewerleague to line his pockets with money and calls the ref a "F**king cheat." Also, I will never forget the unprovoked backhander he gave Adam Macdougall after scoring a try in Origin 2000. Queenslanders will defend him as "passionate" and call it a "NSW sour grapes conspiracy." I don't care.

Toovey was a little runt who incessantly whinged to the refs whenever a decision went against Manly (or the Northern Eagles). Was added incentive to hate the Sea Eagles.