What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

Most Hated Player

• Mick Crocker

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Justin Hodges

Votes: 58 37.4%
  • Michael Ennis

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • Braith Anasta

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • David Fa'alago

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Steve Price

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Billy Slater

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Brett Finch

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kelly Patrol

Juniors
Trent Barret
Mitchell Pearce
Ryan Hoffman
Laurie Daley
Dicky Stuart
Tim Sheens
Brian Smith
Ennis
Bobcat Ryan
BJ Leueleuai
Mason
Awen Guttenbeil
Mongomery Betham
Kenny Dowall
Nick Politits
Chase Stanley
Waterhouse
Justin Poore
Isaac Luke
Ben Cross
Greg Bird
Hayne
Gasnier
Willie Tonga
MoiMoi
Mortimer
Bryce Gibbs
Farah
Heighnington
Chris Lawrence.

Off the top of my head. Barrets the biggest merkin involved in league in 40 years, imo.

Parra Guru

Coach
I can make a full team lol

1. Billy Slater
2. Brett Stewart
3. Justin Hodges
4. Steve Matai
5. Greg Ingli$
6. Jamie Judas Lyon
7. Chris Sandow
13. Michael Crocker
12. Sam Thaiday
11. Anthony Watmough
10. Jared Warea Hargreaves
9. Cameron Smith
8. Ben Hannant

14. Michael Ennis
15. Frank Pritchard
16. Bryce Gibbs
17. Greg Bird

18. Adam MacDougall
19. Todd Carney
20. Lance Hohaia

Cliffhanger

Coach
Minichiello, because he's shit now and is a liability. Since coming back from injury he has negated all the good things he did for our club.

He will be on my hate list until he finally f**ks off then maybe I can remember the good things he did.

Mr Fourex

Bench
If you class being a cheat and a liar as a good bloke.

LOL...........says the man with the Paul Gallen photo in his wallet. :lol:

2003 -

> Paul Gallen was sent off by referee Paul Simpkins after his high shot on Sean Rudder.

2004 -

> In the opening round of the year against the Wests Tigers, Gallen was involved in a fight which saw him suspended for two weeks after the NRL judiciary found him guilty of a contrary conduct charge. The judiciary decided that he had "instigated and tried to go on with a fight involving Wests Tigers prop John Skandalis

2007 -

> Gallen sparked controversy in the local derby match against St. George-Illawarra at in which Cronulla triumphed 20 points to 16. Gallen was accused of taking a dive after copping a high shot by Richie Williams. After the referee awarded the penalty Gallen rose to his feet and winked at his teammates. Gallen defended the incident claiming that he "was hit in the head and it hurt". In the days following the game, Gallen continued to come under scrutiny. Gallen explained "We've got a motto here at the Sharks: do whatever it takes to win. That's what I've always done. I'm never going to stop doing that." Gallen continued "we won the game. That's all I care about

> In round 14 against New Zealand, Gallen was again put on report by the referee after a head high tackle on Patrick Ah Van. The judiciary charged him with a grade one careless high tackle which in turn meant that he was suspended for the game against South Sydney in the following round

> Before the third game of the Origin series, Gallen declared that he "can't wait to be running out and getting booed, I love that sort of stuff. It would mean everything going up there and beating them." After New South Wales had lost the first two games, there was talk that New South Wales lacked passion and Gallen stated that "everybody was sick of hearing it." Just over ten minutes into the match, Gallen put a high shot on Tonie Carroll. Gallen, who was also helped out by his team-mates, then preceded to get in a fight with the opposition. Speaking of the incident after the match, Gallen stated that he and Greg Bird "came here saying that if anyone touches any of us, we're putting it on.

> After the round 18 loss to the Sydney Roosters, Gallen was charged by the NRL judiciary for a "grade one contrary conduct offence" after he head-butted Roosters' player Shane Shackelton and was subsequently banned for one match

> Round 22 against third placed Parramatta Eels saw the Sharks snap a seven match losing streak in golden point extra time. It was later reported that after the match Gallen was involved in an incident with Reece Williams at winger Dustin Coopers house. After consuming what was said to be "too much alcohol", team-mates and good friends, Gallen and Williams were involved in a fight. Coach Ricky Stuart stated that although it should not have happened, that there was nothing serious about it as it was only "a scuffle"

2008 -

> Gallen attracted attention after the round 3 clash with the Titans for "grubby" play. The SMH even claimed Gallen should face jail time for his facial assault on Anthony Laffranci, where he allegedly attempted to rip the stitches out of Laffranchi's head wound. Titans player Josh Graham also claimed that Gallen clutched his testicles although this was not proven

> S.O.O ..... In the third and decisive game of the series Gallen gave away three penalties and came under heavy criticism from fans for his lack of discipline, in particular for his late hit on Johnathan Thurston. Gallen described the loss as the worst of his career but defended himself saying "they've been saying that those three penalties cost us the game. But there's no way in the world that anyone can say that"......

> In round 18, Gallen scored Cronulla's only try in the top of the table clash in which the Sharks lost to Manly by 34 points to 6. Gallen described the heavy defeat as embarrassing. In the following match against the Newcastle Knights, Gallen was put on report for a high shot on Cooper Vuna. He also gave away several other penalties and claimed that the referees were targeting him

2009 -

> .......in 2009, Gallen attracted public outrage for racially abusing an opponent, namely the Dragons player Mickey Paea.

> In December, 2009, Paul Gallen was issued with a criminal infringement notice for urinating in public near the head of a drunken friend

2010 -

> Gallen was left out of the first match of the SOO side but was selected for the two remaining matches. In the second game he was placed on report for a high shot on Nate Myles in the twenty-third minute

2011 -

> insert inevitable random grub acts <

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
What color skirt do you want xxxx, yellow is my guess.

I know sand in your vagina annoys you, but geez get a set.

Mr Fourex

Bench
LOL ........precious merkin

e024.gif

user_nat

Coach

1. Billy Slater
2. Brett Stewart
3. Justin Hodges
4. Steve Matai
5. Greg Ingli$
6. Jamie Judas Lyon
7. Chris Sandow
13. Michael Crocker
12. Sam Thaiday
11. Anthony Watmough
9. Cameron Smith
8. Ben Hannant

14. Michael Ennis
15. Frank Pritchard
16. Bryce Gibbs
17. Greg Bird

18. Adam MacDougall
19. Todd Carney
20. Lance Hohaia

Pretty good team. Could do with some improvement in the halves and props.

ellskimore

Juniors

1. Billy Slater
2. Brett Stewart
3. Justin Hodges
4. Steve Matai
5. Greg Ingli$
6. Jamie Judas Lyon
7. Chris Sandow
13. Michael Crocker
12. Sam Thaiday
11. Anthony Watmough
9. Cameron Smith
8. Ben Hannant

14. Michael Ennis
15. Frank Pritchard
16. Bryce Gibbs
17. Greg Bird

18. Adam MacDougall
19. Todd Carney
20. Lance Hohaia

That is a very impressive dickhead filled team. Brett Stewart is in good dickhead form and thoroughly deserves his place on the wing. I think Carney has earned a starting spot. But yeh, good selections.

HowHigh

Coach
1. Michael Ennis
2. Michael Ennis
3. Michael Ennis
4. Michael Ennis
5. Michael Ennis
6. Michael Ennis
7. Michael Ennis
13. Michael Ennis
12. Michael Ennis
11. Michael Ennis