What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

Most Hated Player

• Mick Crocker

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Justin Hodges

Votes: 58 37.4%
  • Michael Ennis

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • Braith Anasta

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • David Fa'alago

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Steve Price

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Billy Slater

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Brett Finch

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Packy

Bench
During a game I have the capacity to hate almost anyone on the field.

In calmer times the list pretty much drops to:

Soward - The head. The prance. The attitude.
Hodges - Thinks he is a tough guy. Yet sat out the season after his doc, surgeon and physio all cleared him to play with heaps of time to spare. Pea Heart.
Ennis - FML. I even hate a player in my own team. Only Bella and Ricky Stuart have managed this before and I even came around to them kinda.

As for other peoples lists.. Nothing surprising except for... Dan Tolar? Who even notices him enough to hate him? Total shock

Silent Knight

First Grade
As for other peoples lists.. Nothing surprising except for... Dan Tolar? Who even notices him enough to hate him? Total shock

Other clubs supporters wouldn't even notice him. But for us Knights fans him and Antonio Kaufusi are the primary reason why we came second last in metres gained for the 2010 season. Even this season our outside backs run up more metres than these nuffies.

Absolute peahearts the pair of them and they shouldn't be anywhere near a Knights jumper. They do a great disservice to the memory of hard working props that came before them like Chief, Butts and Parso. These two make even Josh Perry look good.

Big Pete

Referee
The one thing I will say about Robson is he does his job and is a reliable defender. You can't say the same about Mortimer and I'm surprised Parramatta fans aren't more hostile towards him.

Packy

Bench
Other clubs supporters wouldn't even notice him. But for us Knights fans him and Antonio Kaufusi are the primary reason why we came second last in metres gained for the 2010 season. Even this season our outside backs run up more metres than these nuffies.

Absolute peahearts the pair of them and they shouldn't be anywhere near a Knights jumper. They do a great disservice to the memory of hard working props that came before them like Chief, Butts and Parso. These two make even Josh Perry look good.

I never realised. I guess all clubs have that guy in their team I am extremely aware of this shitness that Kafusi brings. Just never saw it in Tolar.

Haffa

Hodges
Slater
Thurston
Matai
Ennis
Cameron not Cam Smith

Dan Tolar is a special case he's the new Josh Perry except he comes without any decent form at all in his career.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
One name i haven't seen yet

Danny Weidler!!!

John Sutton and Frank Pritchard, reason - lazyness. From my junior days i know 3 guys who were state reps and on the way up who had career ending injuries (one permanetly in a wheelchair) and many more whose head in heart could not be questioned but jsut didn't quite have enough ability to break out of qld cup, NSWRL lower leagues etc up to the next level and spending extended times away from family to do so. Seeing blokes who have all the ability in the world but can't be used using it just plain sh!ts me. If it was me i would have suttons new contract would have been incentive based with the full lot paid if he averages 15 or more runs a game.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I never realised. I guess all clubs have that guy in their team I am extremely aware of this shitness that Kafusi brings. Just never saw it in Tolar.

Cowboys fans will know how useless Cowpussy is. Both him and Manakafoa were the phantoms (were on the field but didn't notice them) and had no impact watsoever to the game. Could probably chuck Brad Morrin in off the bench for the most ineffective prop rotation in recent history lol

Big Pete

Referee
The thing that annoys me about Kaufusi is he'll seldom have a stint where he's ripping and tearing through the defence and making 10m a hit up and you think where has this been? Only for him to appear next week, make three run of the mill hit ups get tired and become a liability in defence.

Unless Storm fans say otherwise, he's a guy who's lived off the back of one season.

Perce

Juniors
Surprised how many times Cameron Smith's name has come up. Obviously he was skipper at the time of the salary cap rorting, but do people's hatred of him go beyond that? He might be a bit colourless, but he's always seemed to me like a tough, uncomplaining player who does his job better than anyone in the business. Thoughts?

Big Pete

Referee
I'd say it has to do with his banter with the refs.

Can't be because he tried to break Thaiday's neck at Brisbane - seems like most members would applaud that.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Surprised how many times Cameron Smith's name has come up. Obviously he was skipper at the time of the salary cap rorting, but do people's hatred of him go beyond that? He might be a bit colourless, but he's always seemed to me like a tough, uncomplaining player who does his job better than anyone in the business. Thoughts?

The constant crap from him about them deserving the premierships cos they worked hard was nauseating.
Never a mote deserving player to be a hooker.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Remmeber when Smith was arguing with the ref last season and snapped about how the game means nothing anymore because they can't get the points or some shit like that. That was awesome, he didn't hold back and it was beautiful to watch. A little sad too.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The one thing I will say about Robson is he does his job and is a reliable defender. You can't say the same about Mortimer and I'm surprised Parramatta fans aren't more hostile towards him.

I used to believe Robson was a good defender, too. Turns out he's an effective tackler - but his defensive reads can be awful, and usually are.

Mortimer has actually been OK this year. He hasn't set the world on fire, but he has improved. I dare say that Jeff Robson's game has actually gone backwards this year.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Remmeber when Smith was arguing with the ref last season and snapped about how the game means nothing anymore because they can't get the points or some shit like that. That was awesome, he didn't hold back and it was beautiful to watch. A little sad too.

Was that against the Eels? Or am I thinking of another game?

Cameron Smith is a top player and a good bloke IMO.

Perce

Juniors
Was that against the Eels? Or am I thinking of another game?

Cameron Smith is a top player and a good bloke IMO.

Yeah, I've always thought Smith presents himself alright and have never really noticed him whinging to refs, but each to their own.

Latest posts