What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

Most Hated Player

• Mick Crocker

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Justin Hodges

Votes: 58 37.4%
  • Michael Ennis

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • Braith Anasta

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • David Fa'alago

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Steve Price

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Billy Slater

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Brett Finch

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Fourex

Bench
Current players hate list:

Gallen .......king grub
Bird ......prince grub
Sutton ........lazy merkin
Watmough .......another grub
Cooper ......worlds most over rated centre
Gasnier .........2nd only to Cooper
Weyman .......pussy
Ryles .........pussy x 2
Anasta.......crybaby
Pearce .......hated his dad
Campese. .....mainly cause of his dickhead uncle

Ex players hate list:

Roach.......big mouth know it all
Sironen .....pretty boy pansie
Pearce......Wayne-Kerr
Geyer .......cause he had a go at Wally
Harrigan .......wanker
Johns ...... wanker x 100
M.Carroll .....eyes were too "squinty"
Toovey ......blonde headed little f**k
Freeman.......kiwi shitstain
Brasher.......tigers shit stain
O'conner ........union wanker
Mason.......cause he's a big willie
Raudonikis.....cause he beat the shit out of Ollie. TWICE !!
Fulton......smarmy bastard.
L.Boyd ....... the grubbiest grub to ever play the game
Hopoate .....arse bandit

ex-league players hate list:

K.Hunt .......because he's a merkin.

Last edited:

Eelementary

Post Whore
What about other players who have walked away from the eels.
Timana TAHU
Tim Smith
Eric Grothe JNR
What is going at parra?

Well, Tahu had some sort of mental break-down. Tim Smith was allowed to leave on our terms because he was struggling with alcoholism and bi-polar. Guru just couldn't take it anymore.

Lyon had every right to leave - it just makes me a little annoyed that he never gave a good reason. If he came out and said he hated Parramatta and wanted to play for Manly his whole life, fine. No worries. But I don't feel we got an explanation. That's his right, but it irks me. I don't hate him, but I am not his biggest fan.

big country

Juniors
Hate all lol@souths posters cos they can't decide if its lol@souffs or lol@50uffs or lol@$ouff$ or lol@souff$, etc,etc,etc - not to mention the jokes are so repetitive - I'm sure they still laugh at re-runs of family ties

Jason Maher

Immortal
Hate all lol@souths posters cos they can't decide if its lol@souffs or lol@50uffs or lol@$ouff$ or lol@souff$, etc,etc,etc - not to mention the jokes are so repetitive - I'm sure they still laugh at re-runs of family ties

Thanks for the set-up...

Lol@Souffs

AuDragon

Juniors
Get it right mate, it's LOL@50uff$
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Hallatia

Referee
my most hated is Hayne, the guy has talent but he plays like an over rated hack because he only shows up when he feels like it

second is Jeff Robson who has very little talent but still gets selected to play for my team on a weekly basis - I can admit that that is not entirely his fault, but I reserve the right to hate him for it

next is Chris Sandow, filthy little grub who goes out of his ways to use grubby tactics which he isn't even built for, what a tool!

White, Waterhouse and Poore - Origin 3 2009 what they did with Steve Price was disgusting and unforgivable. It was sickening to see something like that take place the way it did and none of them deserve to be playing the sport if they are incapable of showing respect

O'Donnell - Origin 2 last year, Taylor (unlike Price) probably deserves a few punches to the face, but that incident was disgusting and really not in the spirit of the game

Also hate Ennis, Lyon, Beau Scott, Thurston, Soward, Hornby

Ram Man

Juniors
my most hated is Hayne, the guy has talent but he plays like an over rated hack because he only shows up when he feels like it

second is Jeff Robson who has very little talent but still gets selected to play for my team on a weekly basis - I can admit that that is not entirely his fault, but I reserve the right to hate him for it

next is Chris Sandow, filthy little grub who goes out of his ways to use grubby tactics which he isn't even built for, what a tool!

White, Waterhouse and Poore - Origin 3 2009 what they did with Steve Price was disgusting and unforgivable. It was sickening to see something like that take place the way it did and none of them deserve to be playing the sport if they are incapable of showing respect

O'Donnell - Origin 2 last year, Taylor (unlike Price) probably deserves a few punches to the face, but that incident was disgusting and really not in the spirit of the game

Also hate Ennis, Lyon, Beau Scott, Thurston, Soward, Hornby

Poore I can understand, picking up a guy that was knocked out was ordinary. Waterhouse was coming in to break it up but just so happened to get there 1 second after White landed the knockout blow and it looked worse than what it was, and Brett White had a guy start winging punches at him, was he supposed to cop them all on the chin and smile.

White really did nothing wrong, he is just a better fighter than Price (Clearly)
Waterhouse had bad timing
Poore is the grub in that incident.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Agree on that one, White returned favour, waterhouse was sh!thouse timing (if steve hadn't of gone to sleep it would have just been trent dragging steve away and hopefully somone doin the same to brett so steve doesn't cop a few shots while he is being restrained, what i was taught to do as a junior if it kicks off, grab the oppositionand pull them away).

Poore on the other hand was f$cking disgraceful, if Pricey got a neck injury on the way down to the ground what Justin did could have put him in a wheelchair. Players get educated on how to treat players out cold (remember a few seasons ago when they would pull out the mouthguard and turn them on their side?) so what Poore did took some sever grubiness.

Watching it i was surprised Pricey threw the first one, after watching him for so long i don't remember him ever being in a stink and after reading his book it didn't surprise me that he isn't that well equiped with his fists *waits for all the "grub, merkin, dives at legs" argument to pop back up*.

Big Pete

Referee
I still don't buy Trent was purely a boy-scout looking to break up the fight. Everyone else seemed to understand it was a fight between two men - Waterhouse on the other hand decided to sprint over and tackle Price to the ground.

I dislike White, but the Price incident was fair game. With that said, White threw the first two punches.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors

White, Waterhouse and Poore

You're a Parra fan, and the first people you mention when asked who you hate are our best player, current halfback, future halfback, and one of our best props. You must really enjoy your time watching footy!

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Any Melbourne player that earned more than they signed for.

Any Melbourne player that claimed they "deserved the premierships because we worked hard".

Any Melbourne player.

Any current or former Manly player, except the Beaver. Geoff Gerard is ok.

Any player that rubs, pats or touches the head of an opposing player after said opposing player has either a) been pushed into touch, or b) dropped the ball. Should be an automatic sin bin or the player who's head was touched should be allowed to job them one for being a f**king tool.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Queenslanders that think they have a right to claim that Sydney sides should merge/relocate when we let the useless gits into our competition in the first place.

Anyone that truly believes that Souths are entitled to be called "pride of the league".

Melbourne fans that think the club was dudded and should never have been stripped of their premierships.

New Zealand commentators.

St George fans that claim they don't care that other fans call their team boring, but then are proud to proclaim that they can no longer be called chokers.

Manly fans.

Latest posts