What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

Most Hated Player

• Mick Crocker

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Justin Hodges

Votes: 58 37.4%
  • Michael Ennis

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • Braith Anasta

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • David Fa'alago

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Steve Price

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Billy Slater

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Brett Finch

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Michael Hancock.

Dale Shearer.

Alan Langer.

Gordon Tallis.

Paul Vautin.

Darren Lockyer.

Qld in general.

Sam Backo was more lolz than hate.

HowHigh

Coach
Billy Slater, Dane Nielsen, Willie Tonga, Jharal Yow Yeh, Darren Lockyer, Johnathan Thurston, Matthew Scott, Cameron Smith, Petero Civoniceva, Nate Myles, Sam Thaiday, Ashley Harrison.
Interchange: Cooper Cronk, Corey Parker, Jacob Lillyman, Ben Hannant.

At least for the next few days

Billy Slater, Dane Nielsen, Willie Tonga, Jharal Yow Yeh, Darren Lockyer, Johnathan Thurston, Matthew Scott, Cameron Smith, Petero Civoniceva, Nate Myles, Sam Thaiday, Ashley Harrison.
Interchange: Cooper Cronk, Corey Parker, Jacob Lillyman, Ben Hannant.

At least for the next few days

I really hate QLD right now.

If Lockyer gets punched out tonight, I will smile.

IanG

Coach
Hodges - cheap shot sledger
I'd love to smash that smug face in

Jason Stevens - Shire mong with the personality of a brick who fancied himself as a TV personality.
That and making me look like a womaniser for refusing to behave like a Tibetan Monk while waiting for Miss Right to emerge

Bill Harrigan - big head cheating ref
Yeah total egotistical prick.

Any player who publicly declares himself as a religious type. Because I believe it's all a ploy to deflect any unwanted attention. I'll have admiration for any player who publically comes out saying he's an Athiest.

Billy Moore - Do I really need to explain why?

Greg Inglis - I don't call him the fraud for nothing

Queensland - Enough said. Hence why I'm no longer upset when New Zealand beat us in a Test match

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Just listen to him in the media sometime.

"Duhhhhhh deerrrrppp I'm ginna git dat Ben Rogers dis year! Me and him av goot hiztory and I'm gunna settle duh score DURKA DURRRRR THEY TOOK YOUR JERB!"

Meh seems like a strange reason to hate a player. Considering he snapped Rogers in the game with a bell ringer of a tackle and the Raiders pumped you guys. He backed up his talk.

Matt23

Staff member
Bozo Fulton the biased old prick, thanks heaps for Jason King (and Brent Kite, David Williams & Jamie "I don't wanna play"Lyon)

nqcowboy87

Bench
Any player who publicly declares himself as a religious type. Because I believe it's all a ploy to deflect any unwanted attention. I'll have admiration for any player who publically comes out saying he's an Athiest.

as long as they dont make a huge deal out of it i got no problem, pj marsh is a good example, folau a bad example

Warmess

Juniors
1. Soward. Can't stand his kicking routine, and just generally don't like him.
2. King. Grub and is one of those guys who's completely average yet gets rep call ups (lol).
3. Creagh. Another general dislike, and he's a total cat, which is pretty funny.
4. Sandow. Too cocky for his own good, though recently he's been playing some decent footy and is redeeming himself.

That's probably it.

Silent Knight

First Grade
My "hate" list:
* Tinkler
* Willow
* Macavity

That's all for now.

show-me-the-money.jpg

Hurts doesn't it?

S.R.

Juniors
Hurts doesn't it?

Nah mate.
Good luck to the Knights having all that money to spend.
My issue is with the way he does business.

Ringing blokes and offering a shyteload of cash just after they had agreed to terms with their current club and telling blokes to go elsewhere after they had agreed to terms with their current club. (ie, Snowden and DeGois)

It's a very good way to make people dislike you very quickly.

He doesn't care who gets in his way. He just steamrolls over the top.
He does what he likes and then covers it with cash. He's been doing it for years with his mining, and now he's moved onto sport.

Latest posts