What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

Most Hated Player

• Mick Crocker

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Justin Hodges

Votes: 58 37.4%
  • Michael Ennis

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • Braith Anasta

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • David Fa'alago

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Steve Price

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Billy Slater

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Brett Finch

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fibroman

First Grade
HATE- Sandow= smartarse
Mitchell Pearce= dumb
Braith Anasta= yuppie
Wolfman= planker
Matt Bowen= cockey
Michael Crocker= crock sure of himself
Cooper Cronk= bad name and a nerd
Beau Champion= see above
Greg Inglis= dumb
Greg Bird= woman basher/dumb
Darius Boyd= d1ckhead
Wendell Sailor= see above
Todd Carney= grub/dumb
Jake Friend= druggie
Luke Burt= pretty boy
Wade McKinnon= sook
Eric Growthe Jnr= dumb
Jarrod Hayne= sook

nqcowboy87

Bench
apparently darius boyd is a massive tool, he seems like one to

and seriously matt bowen cockey, he never actually opens his mouth and is one of the humblest people to play the game

minichiello

Juniors
Ben Creagh - origin dud
Ben Hornby - weird looking houseboat player
Brett Morris - looks like he belongs in a special school
Mark Gasnier - turncoat
Matt Cooper - no heart for country origin
Michael Weyman - piece of lard falls over when a leaf hits his head

Ulysseus

Bench
Ben Creagh - origin dud
Ben Hornby - weird looking houseboat player
Brett Morris - looks like he belongs in a special school
Mark Gasnier - turncoat
Matt Cooper - no heart for country origin
Michael Weyman - piece of lard falls over when a leaf hits his head

f**k off an die, please.
city / country origin is a f**king joke btw.

Tom Shines

First Grade
So much hate for Chris SanWOW, I don't get it. But after all, I am a 50uff$ fan.

John Sutton
Third Man Sam
Nate Myles
Darius Boyd
Tim Sheens

Roosters 1-25

Fairy Creagh
Chicken dancing diving androtrop Soward
Bogan Cooper
Sauce Spurting Gasnier
Bennett's bitch Boyd
Not worthy of Rep Football Morris

stormbati

Bench
I think I'll go with...

Jared Maria - Only little Isaac Luke and Jeremy Smith have stood up to this wanker. I use to like him but he's just a dirty merkin now.

Mosi Mysorearse - Only cause he's really good and bullied the Storm boys.

Stewart sisters - twinkies

firechild

First Grade
It's hilarious that all the butthurt Parra supporters hate Lyon. After hearing what actually happened from the people of Wee Waa, I have a much better understanding of what happened and why the fans are still in the dark. Lyon didn't want to make the reasons public because it was a very personal matter and the club didn't want to make it public because it would just show everyone what scum is/was involved with the Parra club, especially Brian Smith. If I was Lyon, not only would I have walked out of the club but I probably would have burnt both the leagues club and the stadium to the ground.

betcats

Referee
It's hilarious that all the butthurt Parra supporters hate Lyon. After hearing what actually happened from the people of Wee Waa, I have a much better understanding of what happened and why the fans are still in the dark. Lyon didn't want to make the reasons public because it was a very personal matter and the club didn't want to make it public because it would just show everyone what scum is/was involved with the Parra club, especially Brian Smith. If I was Lyon, not only would I have walked out of the club but I probably would have burnt both the leagues club and the stadium to the ground.

Look at it from the Parra supporters point of view, who dont know what you know. All they see is a great player who walked out on the club and then came back a few years later with a club most fans hate.

I would hate him too if I was Parra.

Jason Maher

Immortal
The Brits should have used the northern beaches rather than central Australia for their nuclear tests...

POPEYE

Coach
Hating someone playing league is another way of wishing he was in your team

. . . and if he knows you hate him it's just as rewarding as him knowing you love him.

So, if you want to make an idiot of yourself, waste your time hating

firechild

First Grade
Look at it from the Parra supporters point of view, who dont know what you know. All they see is a great player who walked out on the club and then came back a few years later with a club most fans hate.

I would hate him too if I was Parra.

Yeah, I probably would too. But I think I'd be over it after 7 years. Then again, I guess it's hard for Parra watching most other clubs win premierships in the last decade and a half while they watch their club fall apart. It's also easier for them to blame Lyon than it is to accept the reality that their club is scum. I've never liked Parra but when I heard about this incident it just made he hate them so much more.

Latest posts