What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

Most Hated Player

• Mick Crocker

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Justin Hodges

Votes: 58 37.4%
  • Michael Ennis

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • Braith Anasta

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • David Fa'alago

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Steve Price

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Billy Slater

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Brett Finch

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Saab

Referee
I would have hoped it was something worst than Mediterranean Descendant. I cant speak for every ethnic, but that word aint exactly harsh. More laughable these days.

Suitman

Post Whore
I would have hoped it was something worst than Mediterranean Descendant. I cant speak for every ethnic, but that word aint exactly harsh. More laughable these days.

Yep.

My missus was sitting on a chair at my son's soccer last week, and one of the other dads was standing in her way. She politely asked him to move a little to the right, and he said "why didn't you just say get out of the way Mediterranean Descendant".
They even laugh at it these days!!

Suity

Fire

First Grade

Agreed. There's a lot more offensive racist remarks out there. But, if you are from Europe you may find it offensive which is understandable.

I find it funny/dumb of Young to call him that, because technically Lebanese aren't Mediterranean Descendants. Oh well.

My most hated players. Don't really have any, just don't like it when players play dirty/grubby.

Aragorn

First Grade
Yep.

My missus was sitting on a chair at my son's soccer last week, and one of the other dads was standing in her way. She politely asked him to move a little to the right, and he said "why didn't you just say get out of the way Mediterranean Descendant".
They even laugh at it these days!!

Suity

i found that comment alittle offensive... its the connation....

Mainly the people I don't like are players who aren't too bad, but who slip under the radar and aren't noticed as being sooky merkins and cheats.

Nathan Hindmarsh is a miserable git and a childish wanker. Don't like him at all.

Lote Tuqiri I get similar vibes from, don't like him.

Tom Symonds is a grub I don't like, and he sticks in my mind because all the Roosters fans pretend it's not true.

But that's about it. Thaiday and Hodges have been named already

Suitman

Post Whore
It's amazing so many others don't see it. The way he sooks after games and attacks anyone who sledges him - a precious merkin if there ever was one

How about a poll for the most popular NRL player.
He'd be in the top 3.
Then, how about a poll for the least popular forumite.
You'd be up there.

Suity

How about a poll for the most popular NRL player.
He'd be in the top 3.
Then, how about a poll for the least popular forumite.
You'd be up there.

Suity

On what f**king planet? If you started the thread in the Eels forum maybe :lol:

Hindmarsh is a sooky, bitter, disgruntled merchant of the whinge. It will be a crying shame if he's remembered alongside true champions of the game like Civoniceva.

Hannant should have smacked him in '09 when he had the chance.You sound like Hindmarsh. Stop sulking. :sarcasm:

Meth

Staff member
Dave Taylor- can't stand his habit of throwing the ball at the little bloke he ran over the top of to score a try.

Latest posts