What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

Most Hated Player

• Mick Crocker

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Justin Hodges

Votes: 58 37.4%
  • Michael Ennis

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • Braith Anasta

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • David Fa'alago

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Steve Price

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Billy Slater

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Brett Finch

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aragorn

First Grade
Ashton Sims, Masoe, and Glen Stewart for me… if someone could smash them with a shoulder charge it would be much appreciated!

Hutty1986

Immortal
Justin Hodges, Billy Slater, accountant corpse Cameron Smith, Sika Manu (an overpaid Alex Chan clone)

Which moderator thought it a good idea to merge a thread created on the 21st of May 2012 with a thread created in 2009?

Fa'alago, Price and Finch aren't even playing anymore!

Exactly mate, it's completely excessive. The concept of the thread is the same but a thread started in 2009 and 2012 are nothing alike other than that. Nobody wants to read 20 pages of discussion about players who aren't even playing anymore - makes no sense

Murf

Juniors
Smith, Thaiday, Hodges, Boyd, Soward, Young, Dugan, Ennis.

Ricky Stuart is up there too, he is a dead set wanker.

Yeah I dont have much time for gap tooth Young either.

My most hated is......yeah probably Hayne. He's just such a show pony wanker.

BigRedV

Juniors
Sandow - Carries on like an absolute f**kwit any time he scores, runs, kicks a goal, anyhting!! Fine if you've just scored the winner in a GF, but most of time when at souths and now parra, his tries are just reducing the gap from 50 to 46. Deadset biggest (unt in the league!

gypsy

Bench
Jamie Lyon.
The extremely punchable chipmunk face, the homesick yet move to England thing, refusal to play origin...

Farah a very close second.

Latest posts